Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #11
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: Is anyone having trouble....

everytime I try to open it (firefox) it doesn't responses!!! so what works really good with ww?
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #12

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
everytime I try to open it (firefox) it doesn't responses!!! so what works really good with ww?
Unfortunately, no one browser works perfectly. Another problem is Flash, the latest version of which seems to crash a lot, regardless of the browser. I end up using Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari, depending on what exactly I'm trying to do. Chrome works well for most things, as long as you don't unload your dock, in which case you get the "floating dock" problem. It also logs you out if you try putting berries in your jar in Jumbleberry Fields, and I find it somewhat jerky if I'm trying to do classes, which is a problem with Strength and Agility.

Safari is faster, and most things run well, but it has an unfortunate tendency to crash, usually just after I've finished something, so I don't lose what I've done, but it is a nuisance. You also need to use an older version, as the newest one seems to incompatible with WW - the keyboard doesn't seem to work, so you can't even log on.

Firefox is slower, but generally a bit more dependable, but I've got stuck on a lot of things lately, and had to start the program manager to exit out of it.

I don't know how IE is working, as I haven't used it for several years, but it was really glitchy back then.

I'm sure other people could add to this list of pros and cons for each browser, but in the end none really works perfectly. So try a few different ones, and see what works for you. Good luck.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #13
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I think it mostly my computer but I find IE is slow. Theres dirt in the computer from when my dad was working on the downstairs. so someone my dad knows how to do computer stuff
Old 01-25-2012, 08:56 PM   #14
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by crosses
Everytime I try to load my dock on firefox, my flash player crashes so I've given up on firefox and gone back to IE. Is anyone getting their 'I've got Prizes' screen back on yet?
IE seems to work better for me.
Maybe my FF version is too new?
You have to use this link for the 'I've got Prizes' screen.
Webkinz World - Come In and Play
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #15
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I had firefox pop up screen warning but it did not crash yet. I believe it's because of all the ads on WW, and some ads are animated and also when I open a challenge window. I wish WW would delete some ads. They have too many at the same time.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #16
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

IE really frustrates me. It freezes all the time. I usually resort to Safari or Firefox but both have their issues as well. I have Chrome so guess I will try that. I too wish Ganz would get rid of some of these annoying ads. I had a weird thing happen yesterday. My pet was wearing the new jellyfish outfit, and all of a sudden it just vanished. All that was left was the flippers. I tried everything to find it, clear cache, change between servers and nothing. Finally my mom had to call Webkinz this morning and they found it and put it in my dock but could not tell me what happened. Very weird but at least I got it back.

Last edited by surprise; 01-26-2012 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: typing error
Old 01-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #17

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

If your having trouble with it try switching to Chrome ( it works for me) or try to clear your cache. Hope I helped
popcorngood is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #18

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

I find that FF is better for WW than IE or Chrome.
I haven't tried Safari.
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 01-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #19
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I am using Firefox and I am not having any problems. I do experience the usual WW glitches occasionally, but it is working normally for me with the newest version of FF.
Liw is offline Female
Old 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #20
ow !!! I can fly

I got my computer back from getting cleaned and everything is working ok and I guess it's not me it's webkinz side and they should fix it. I find IE is slow loading but I can live with it. I don't get the wacky log out thing I have to press F5
Closed