Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Is anyone having trouble....

hello

on the weekend Firefox wouldn't do anything at all!!!! so right now I am using IE and it's so slow and everything. I removed Firefox from my computer because I was having trouble with it.
is anyone esle have the same kind of trouble as me? and what other net would work with ww?
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #2

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Is anyone having trouble....

I am having lots of trouble with firefox! I am using Google chrome right now. I usually bounce from the two of those. There are good and bad things to both.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 11:52 PM   #3

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I had trouble a few weeks ago. I deleted Firefox from my system, left it for a day, then reloaded it back on. So far - touch wood - everything is back to normal. Hope it works out for you. Ganz actually uses Firefox.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 12:31 AM   #4
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Recently I've had trouble with both IE and Firefox being slow, on 2 different computers.
It seems to be only on WW and WKN that I have speed issues.
I'm going to try Chrome over the next few days, but I've heard some users have a lot of trouble with Chrome on WW.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #5

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

firefox is driving me crazy with ww.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #6
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

So much for Chrome.....
I could open the Splash page, but when I click Log In, it tool 4 tries before Chrome could connect to WW. Once in, I'm still seeing the infinite LOADING screen or Please Wait.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 02:23 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I like Safari for quite a few thing, but most of all because it is quite fast. The newest version, however, is incompatible with Webkinz. You need one of the older versions - I couldn't even log in until I deleted the newest and re-installed an older version. If you're looking for a faster browser, give it a try.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 06:08 AM   #8
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Also, several people have deleted FF and reinstalled an older version of it.
They say it seems to be working.

We are using ie and the older Safari at the present.

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Gamez section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #9
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Everytime I try to load my dock on firefox, my flash player crashes so I've given up on firefox and gone back to IE. Is anyone getting their 'I've got Prizes' screen back on yet?
crosses is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 02:35 PM   #10
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I use Internet Explorer ( On my dads computer) and mine right now Safari. I don't think webkinz works well on FireFox. Try using Internet explore, Google Chrome, and Safari
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed