Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: Is anyone having trouble with...

logging on and not getting on? I log on and wait for it to load, but it doesn't load. I get the box with what I've one. I X that out and then all I have is a green screen with 3 ads, 2 on the right and 1 in the middle where the Kinz Care box ought to be.

It takes me 8-10 times of trying to finally get logged on with my dock loaded up and the pet. This is wasting my time big time. I'm trying to find the ghost on all my accounts but I can't get on!

The other thing is "Please Wait". Constantly. This happens all the time to me. Eventually, I have to start the whole log off and on thing again which takes another 10-15 minutes just to HOPE I find the ghost.

Is anyone else having the loading or please waiting problems?

Thanks

LMM
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Is anyone having trouble with...

Yes! I was having the Same Problem,. I cleared my Cache & Restarted my computer and now everything is fine. This usually happens after maintenance..
Good Luck!
Hugs!
PP
Old 10-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #3

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

I just got a message saying they are having trouble with the servers. So i guess until they fix that we are not able to get on
chindio is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
logging on and not getting on? I log on and wait for it to load, but it doesn't load. I get the box with what I've one. I X that out and then all I have is a green screen with 3 ads, 2 on the right and 1 in the middle where the Kinz Care box ought to be.

It takes me 8-10 times of trying to finally get logged on with my dock loaded up and the pet. This is wasting my time big time. I'm trying to find the ghost on all my accounts but I can't get on!

The other thing is "Please Wait". Constantly. This happens all the time to me. Eventually, I have to start the whole log off and on thing again which takes another 10-15 minutes just to HOPE I find the ghost.

Is anyone else having the loading or please waiting problems?

Thanks

LMM
Absolutely!!! I know it is really frustrating as well! Police Propertys suggestion is the first thing Ganz will usually tell you to do. So if you continue to struggle with these issues, I would do that. Mine have occurred on and off and sometimes it helps and sometimes I just have to be patient
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am on though. Why do they make it so confusing for everyone?
Hugs!
PP
Old 10-26-2011, 10:09 AM   #6
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Not a problem for me... I'm on server 4.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 10-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Most of my accounts are still loading so I am not getting this today. I did get it yesterday and it was about an hour of waiting until they fixed whatever the problem was. YOu might just have to wait it out.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

I am having some trouble...need two attempts to log in successfully.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #9

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Try using a different browser, this is happening to many people, your not the only one! So sorry this is happening though!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #10

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

I have the same problem. I can log on after 2 or 3 tries, and the "please wait" symbol pops up alllllll the time for me anymore
Closed