Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Anyone having problems with the Kinzville Academy

Hi Everyone,
How are you all doing?
I was just wondering if anyone ever has problems where you pay for a class and then the computer locks up. Everytime I try to do the Language class, it keeps locking up, and then I lose the time. I knew what to do, but it froze and then ran out of time. It kept saying Please Wait....

Thanks,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 02:05 AM   #2

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Anyone having problems with the Kinzville Academy

Welcome to my world of Kinzville Academy!

Every now and then the language class does lock up and then I have to click on "things to do" or when it unfreezes then there is no time left. The higher the level you are on does allow for more time but not always enough.

It also locks up when I am trying to do more than 3 pets in a row, I don't get charged for the class but it shows that I failed for something I didn't even do.

It can be so very frustrating! Sort of like trying to to pass the agility class! I must have a mental block on that one!

Amyloveswebkinz, I am so sorry you are having similar problems like I am. Keep an a close watch on your cash level to see if you are charged for something you didn't do.

Important to note: If you have a number of windows or tabs opened that automatically update then you want to close those for it will mess up the timing. WI does not seem to affect this at all yet the local news and school pages do update automatically and really messes things up for me.

Good luck and if I can help feel free to ask pr pm.

I feel your pain!

Last edited by mjsiowa; 03-27-2010 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: grammar
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

You could try clearing your cache. If you don't know how to, here's a guide ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 11:25 PM   #4

ScamperKermit is on a distinguished road

I have over 25 pets and have had TONS of problems with Kinzville Academy!!! I talked with Customer support and they have asked that when you have a problem to call them or take a screen shot and email it to them so that they can try to isolate and fix the bug. They say that is the only way that they can track the problems unless they can duplicate it at the time it is happening - which so far, I have not had any luck getting them to do as it mostly happens to me on the week-end or late in the evening! I have that information but as I am new here I do not know if I can post it.

I a moderator or administrator of WI will let me know that it is okay to post it I will do so. Also you can decrease the number of incidents of it giving you the "Please Wait...." by clearing your cookies after you sign in to Webkinz.

Hope this was helpful!
ScamperKermit is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #5
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Yes, mine does that too.
I have quite a few glitches with the Kinzville Academy, and I have no idea how to fix these.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #7

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

My problem is when it goes back to the directions instead of to the class. I do get charged for a game I didn't play. I now know I have to click much slower waiting a good 5 seconds between each click to prevent that.
When I get the please wait, it is usually during the day time. I figured it was either the network I was on was too busy, or WW was doing small updates behind the scenes. I don't usually have the problem in the evening (eastern time zone).
Closed