Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #11
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

ZeldaZeldaZelda is just really niceZeldaZeldaZelda is just really nice

Default Re: Anyone having problems getting onto WW? I need a computer guru

View Post Originally Posted by redrockgirl0
Thanks, this may help the problem that I am having at work. This problem at home though is different, and I'm not alone.

I CAN get to the logon, but when I click the button, it doesn't work. I have cleared everything and restarted, ran adaware check, registry check, virus check, etc. Nothing seems to work.
It seems like I read on the Ganz site that they were aware the buttons weren't working for some people and that what you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the page and they have posted an alternative text link you can use to log in.

I just looked and it is at the very bottom of the page in the center.
ZeldaZeldaZelda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #12
Ask...
Gift Guru

redrockgirl0 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ZeldaZeldaZelda
It seems like I read on the Ganz site that they were aware the buttons weren't working for some people and that what you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the page and they have posted an alternative text link you can use to log in.

I just looked and it is at the very bottom of the page in the center.
thanks for the heads up. I may need that sometime and may solve my work computer problem.
This problem however, I can get to the logon page. I click logon and the screen pops up. I can put in my logon infor and click "begin playing" and it just does nothing. Its not that I can't get to the screen. It just doesn't work.
redrockgirl0 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:51 AM   #13
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by redrockgirl0
thanks for the heads up. I may need that sometime and may solve my work computer problem.
This problem however, I can get to the logon page. I click logon and the screen pops up. I can put in my logon infor and click "begin playing" and it just does nothing. Its not that I can't get to the screen. It just doesn't work.
Huh? I understand that you can get to the screen and that your "begin playing" button isn't working. Please re-read my note. It has an idea for how to address that...
Old 04-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #14
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Has your computer recently updated with Automatic Updates. Sometimes that can be a problem. Also, if you have a firewall up, disable it and try to log in but don't forget to re-enable it. What Operating System are you using? (Windows XP, Vista, Apple, Novell...etc.)
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hi Redrock. Try this one. It is the Technical support backdoor. I have been having the EXACT same trouble as you and I have no changes in my PC, either. I tried the other en_us ones and they did not work for me, either. I finally happened upon the TECHNICAL SUPPORT one and it has an alternate login. I also found that it WILL allow you into the Clubhouse to open up your Kinzchat phone. I have been able to send gifts because of it.
Bookmark it for future use, put it in your favorites. I am certain this link will work for you.
----> http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html <---
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #16
ZeldaZeldaZelda
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hi Redrock. Try this one. It is the Technical support backdoor. I have been having the EXACT same trouble as you and I have no changes in my PC, either. I tried the other en_us ones and they did not work for me, either. I finally happened upon the TECHNICAL SUPPORT one and it has an alternate login. I also found that it WILL allow you into the Clubhouse to open up your Kinzchat phone. I have been able to send gifts because of it.
Bookmark it for future use, put it in your favorites. I am certain this link will work for you.
----> http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html <---
Hi DixieCup! Just curious because it works for me and I have had other people tell me this works, if you scroll to the bottom of the page that the buttons don't work on, do you see a text link (in white) that you can click on to get you into the site?
Old 04-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #17
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There might be a conflict with Real Player. If you don't use Real Player, and it is on your computer, try deleting/removing Real Player (somebody said this in the thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t270623p3.html).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ZeldaZeldaZelda
Hi DixieCup! Just curious because it works for me and I have had other people tell me this works, if you scroll to the bottom of the page that the buttons don't work on, do you see a text link (in white) that you can click on to get you into the site?
No,it is MUCH worse than just that. I get a WHITE screen. I have tried going through different browsers and my machine does NOT like Firefox, I think there may be proggie issues, there. I got the durn thing when it was JUST new w/Vista. It is not a user friendly PC, but It is well past warranty. It has issues with a LOT of older programs. Doesn't seem to want to recognize them or be compatible.
When I use the other link that everyone has been providing, I get a blue flash and that is all. This is the ONLY link that I have found that works. I have it favored.
I cleared my internet history, ran the Adaware, did a disk clean up, ran the defrag-er, deleted a bunch of programs, re-installed Adobe-flash, did a manual search for residual 'MRU' (Most recently used) ALL to no avail. This is my last refuge, LOL.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 11:58 AM   #19
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you are just getting the white screen then it is possibly because your computer is now allowing re-directing of web pages. This is due to your computer security settings. Webkinz recently changed their homepage web address and now it needs to re-direct. You can get your computer to allow webpage re-directing by adding www.webkinz.com as a "trusted site" on your internet explorer browser security settings (not sure about other browsers). It could also be that your firewall doesn't allow it (not sure how to change this). You also can try this direct link (and bookmark it if it works):

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #20
angelofmaine
angelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of lightangelofmaine is a glorious beacon of light

Try turning off your firewall. To make sure that it is not blocking. Make sure you are not using multiple firewalls. Disable Real Player as it has been a major interferance. Try Firefox again, or Opera. Flash Player 9 just released a new version and after I updated this morning, I couldn't use the log in button either. I also have Vista and swapped over to Firefox. Can't imagine why firefox would give problems?

---------- angelofmaine added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Remember to turn back on your firewall before browsing other sites!!!!

---------- angelofmaine added 24 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Webkinz has just posted the notice that indeed the flash player 9 update is not compatible. Only way around until Webkinz udates is to go to adobe and get the uninstaller and then restart and download older version of flash player 9. Joy joy joy. I'd just try another browser for now.

Last edited by angelofmaine; 04-10-2008 at 12:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed