Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #1
Sprokit
Gifted

sprokit is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Is Anyone having POTM adoption problems like me?

I was in the middle of adopting my Cow this morning & got logged out. Ever since then I cannot log back in. I have tried all deleting my temp. internet files...but still no luck. I have another account and I am having no problems at all. Am I the only one having POTM problems? If you have any suggestions to help...let me know!! THANK YOU!!
sprokit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Is Anyone having POTM adoption problems like me?

Hi there sprokit~ Im so sorry, thats so frustrating! Did you actually restart your computer after you cleared your cache? I get the green screen of doom sometimes with one account but not another and I clear my cache but have to restart then try again and Im able to log back in just fine.

I hope it starts behaving for you soon!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
is soo amazingly
Gifted

xogreenified94 is on a distinguished road

Wow. Thanks for the heads up! My little sister hopes to get the cow tomorrow, but i will warn her about these issues. Thanks so much!

-Allie
Old 02-01-2008, 04:56 PM   #4
karnage
Webkinz :)

Karnage is an unknown quantity at this point

I registered fine, but now when I go into the daily activities section, there's no Pet of the Month activities like there used to be!! Is there a certain place I need to go to find the POTM activities?
Old 02-02-2008, 12:55 AM   #5
ber
Gift Guru

ber is on a distinguished road

yes me too but the only accounts I am having trouble with are my non american accounts!! very frustrating. I dont want to restart computer when the other accts are working just fine??

Last edited by ber; 02-02-2008 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: want notification
Old 02-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #6
xllsoddancer2813x
Gifted

Dancer2813 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that really stinks! When i adopted my frog for the pet of the month i wait about 3 days before registering it because of the problems maybe u should contact them or maybe wait until tomorrow!
Old 02-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Suggestion for your account not loading.... Sometimes this is because of a slow running script from the Adobe Flash Player. You need to allow pop-ups from webkinz.com (and 66.48.69.102). If you can't load Webkinz because of a slow running script, a pop-up will come up saying that there is a slow running script and if you allow it to run, it might make your computer become unresponsive, do you want to abort the script? You must say no (you must allow the script to run), and then your page will load. If you have pop-up blocker on, you won't get this message, and nothing will load. I don't always get this message, but sometimes I have gotten it 1) when getting my items from storage to load my dock, 2) when loading the hourly/daily activities section (it will just say loading.....), and 3) right after the login page (if you have pop-up blocker on, all you will get is a green screen after you log in...nothing will load properly). Also, if you can't load a gift from the Kinz Post, try loading your dock first (sometimes this slow running script is the problem). I hope this helps.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed