Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: anyone having issues buying from curio shop? I get error message shown here!

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues purchasing items in the curio shop?
attached picture of error message I keep getting but when trying to buy something it says " Sorry sale is over" but right times for items offered etc... just won't let you buy.

Thanks so much, Hope you all have a GREAT week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgerror on webkinz curio shop.jpg (103.5 KB, 28 views)
popper2398 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by popper2398
well it is fixed i think it was before the maitnence but yeah
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: anyone having issues buying from curio shop? I get error message shown here!

i bought 3 space sofas no problems.
jagular is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: anyone having issues buying from curio shop? I get error message shown here!

If you have bought the rare item for the day then you'd get an error message. If you haven't then someone might be buying stuff on your account- make sure that none of your money is gone. Also, if you keep getting this then try clearing your cache. It helps a lot. If you use Internet Explorer then try Internet Explorer 8 (newest version)
Here's the link the download (the link is below)
----
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/int...aspx?WT.srch=1

Now, if you have the newest version on Internet Explorer then try Firefox.

Here's the link for the download: (the link is below)
----
http://www.2009-mozilla.com/

OR

(the link is below)

Firefox Browser | Free ways to customize your Internet

Good luck and I hope I helped. Also, If you need anymore help then be sure to PM or VM me ANYTIME! I try to get on everyday! Hope I helped.

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 09-15-2009 at 10:32 AM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

What you posted can happen if your Kinz Time is off. The next time you see that message, I would suggest looking at your Kinz Time and seeing if it is right or not. If it is off, simply log out and log back in to fix it.

There are several things that can mess up your kinz time. The most common is going to Quizzy's Corner, which will reset the time to when you logged in.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-15-2009, 10:50 AM   #5
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

That is very strange if it has been going on for a while you should contact the webkinz tech support . . . hope i helped
Fringe is offline Male
Old 09-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Nope, I buy items no problem...

Maybe just restart your computer, switch your browser, or just wait a bit. it's probably just a little glitch.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #7

it is working fine (for now)

check out my newst thread what's the scoop under open mike

Last edited by popper2398; 09-15-2009 at 05:31 PM..
Old 09-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by msclockart
What you posted can happen if your Kinz Time is off. The next time you see that message, I would suggest looking at your Kinz Time and seeing if it is right or not. If it is off, simply log out and log back in to fix it.

There are several things that can mess up your kinz time. The most common is going to Quizzy's Corner, which will reset the time to when you logged in.
Msclockart has the correct answer. It's not a glitch, not a hack, not your browser's fault, no point in phoning Ganz about this. The WW clock is twitchy and easily set back by doing a variety of activities. You'll notice that your WW clock and your computer clock don't show the same time (as they should). Just log out and back in.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 06:32 PM   #9

hi i did log out and log back in but the time was still right and i compared it with my laptop and the times were the same i even checked other clocks
Old 09-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #10
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by popper2398
hi i did log out and log back in but the time was still right and i compared it with my laptop and the times were the same i even checked other clocks
Are you still having the problem? I have only seen that problem when your clock is off or if there has been a maintenance that reset the Curio Shop. If you are still having the problem the only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your cache.
msclockart is offline Male
Closed

Tags
joe jonas <3