Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: Anyone have multiple deluxe memberships?

I was wondering how it worked if you purchased more than one deluxe membership - if you designated two to one WW account do you get two gifts each month and 6000 estore points?

I called Ganz last week and asked if I could get a family membership and put one account in all 5 slots - they said I could but would only get one gift. But forgot to ask this question.
Best Answer - Posted by pfeagans01
View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I was wondering how it worked if you purchased more than one deluxe membership - if you designated two to one WW account do you get two gifts each month and 6000 estore points?

I called Ganz last week and asked if I could get a family membership and put one account in all 5 slots - they said I could but would only get one gift. But forgot to ask this question.
A quick run-down on how this works...to answer your questions SPECIFICALLY though,...If you get a deluxe membership for ONE account, well, you get ONE gift box each month, the Mining cart roller coaster thing, & 3000 Epoints...now, if you want to "tack on" ANOTHER Deluxe membership to the SAME ACCOUNT, well, you would get DOUBLE of everything posted above into THE ONE account..there is no "cap" that you can get for adding Deluxe accounts to an already existing Deluxe account...know what I mean?...every time that you shell out the cash to Estore for the membership, you will ALWAYS get the "perks" that are assigned to the ONE account though..its when you begin to pick apart the multiple family memberships that other issues arrive - ie.-you won't get the coaster, but you will get benefits for 5 other accounts getting gift boxes, with the 3000 estore per account being available to the main account.
I myself have 2 of the family memberships spread over 10 accounts, so, that means that I get 10 gift boxes, & 6000 estore pts. every month for estore...this may read as confusingly to you as I write it...I hope SOME of this will make sense, & MAY help you a little at least...Good luck though
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Anyone have multiple deluxe memberships?

I have one individual and two family memberships. Yes, I gave Ganz $135 of my money for these 11 Deluxe memberships. I am a bit worried that I will have to do this every year as the memberships are only good for a year. We only have two Email addresses, one for myself and one for my *edited age* daughter. So six memberships are tied to my Email. One family membership is tied to my daughters Email. All in all we have 11 sites that are Deluxe. Each month we get 11 Deluxe Prizes. It is almost too much as we have 11 blue and white dresses and 11 snow suits. However, we also have 11 Race Car outfits and 11 pairs of the crazy glasses. So I feel the money was well spent. We also ended up with 3 RollerCoasters...Because one family membership is tied to her Email address, she has her own Estore account and gets 3000 points per month. The other two memberships, one family and one individual, six memberships total, are tied to my Email and I have my own Estore account, so I get 3000 points each month. It is like we are two seperate people...they will only put 3000 points in each Estore account each month. It comes in handy when we want to buy two Blue Dragsters...or other limited items. I will have to decide next year if I want a third Estore account for another family member. This way we would get another 3000 points each month, but would have to set it up with a third Email address.

Please do not post an age.
thanks
MWP

Last edited by momwhoplays; 01-02-2010 at 01:36 AM..
Old 01-02-2010, 02:20 AM   #3
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Anyone have multiple deluxe memberships?

A quick run-down on how this works...to answer your questions SPECIFICALLY though,...If you get a deluxe membership for ONE account, well, you get ONE gift box each month, the Mining cart roller coaster thing, & 3000 Epoints...now, if you want to "tack on" ANOTHER Deluxe membership to the SAME ACCOUNT, well, you would get DOUBLE of everything posted above into THE ONE account..there is no "cap" that you can get for adding Deluxe accounts to an already existing Deluxe account...know what I mean?...every time that you shell out the cash to Estore for the membership, you will ALWAYS get the "perks" that are assigned to the ONE account though..its when you begin to pick apart the multiple family memberships that other issues arrive - ie.-you won't get the coaster, but you will get benefits for 5 other accounts getting gift boxes, with the 3000 estore per account being available to the main account.
I myself have 2 of the family memberships spread over 10 accounts, so, that means that I get 10 gift boxes, & 6000 estore pts. every month for estore...this may read as confusingly to you as I write it...I hope SOME of this will make sense, & MAY help you a little at least...Good luck though
Closed