| 06-20-2008, 06:30 AM || #3 |
Join Date: Jul 2007
| | Re: Anyone have any ideas about my problem on Webkinz?
It sounds like there is something in the yard that is glitching. I would first try to clear your cache, and if that doesn't work I would send an email or call to notify them of your room not loading. firstname.lastname@example.org 866-932-5469 / 800-724-5902
If you have been told to clear your cache files and do not know how to do it, please look below to find your browser and then follow the instructions about how to clear your cache files. Please note: Dial-up users SHOULD NOT attempt to clear their cache as it may create complications when trying to log back into Webkinz World.
Internet Explorer 6:
- From the 'My AOL' menu, on the AOL toolbar, Click 'Preferences', then Click 'WWW'
- Look for the 'Temporary Internet Files'
- Click 'Delete Files', and then click 'OK'
Internet Explorer 7:
- At the top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click Tools, then 'Internet Options'
- This brings up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content...)
- Click 'General; then look for 'Temporary Internet Files'
- Click Delete Cookies. Then click 'OK'.
- Click 'Delete Files', then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click 'OK'
- Click 'OK' again and this should clear all cached pages
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
- Choose the General tab
- Under Browsing history, click Delete
- Next to "Temporary Internet Files", click Delete files
- Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
- Up top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, etc.), click Edit, then 'Preferences'
- Find 'Advanced'. Click the sign in front of the word, 'advanced'
- You'll see 'Cache, Proxies, etc...'
- Click 'Cache'
- On the right you'll see buttons labeled 'Clear Memory Cache,' and 'Clear Disk Cache'
- First, click 'Clear Memory Cache'. When the “?” dialog appears click 'OK'
- Click 'Clear Disk Cache', when the “?” dialog appears, click 'OK'.
- Click 'OK' again to close the Cache Dialog box.
- This will clear all old info from your browser and the error should be finished.
Clearing Cache on Safari 1.0 / Safari 2.0 for Macintosh OS X:
- Click Tools and select Options
- Click the Privacy icon
- Click Clear Now in the Private Data area
- Click OK
- Exit and re-launch the browser.
- From the Safari menu click on ‘empty cache’
- When asked if you want to empty the cache? Click on empty
- Once that's done, from the safari menu click on "preferences"
- From the Security dialog box, select "bookmarks"
- Click on "Show Cookies"
- A list will show up with all the cookies left on the computer.
- Select "Remove all"
- Once they are removed, Click "Done"
- Close down Safari to get back to your desktop
- Re-launch Safari and log back into Webkinz.
| || |