Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Anyone getting loggged off ww???

I don't know what is going on with WW. Over the last few days, when I am playing on WW, all of a sudden I am logged out. No warning that I have been idle, (I wasn't) but 'boom' off I go and I have to logg in again.

Is this happening to anyone else? Maybe it is in another thread that I missed. I am getting frustrated with it.
Jemamich is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Anyone getting loggged off ww???

No that hasn't happened to me (yet), have you tried clearing your cookies/cache/browser?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
here's the Beef?

Seagull is an unknown quantity at this point

It just happened to me right now, I was playing Home Before Dark, and just I quickly saw "sever error occurred" then it logged me out, it all happened in 2 seconds.
Seagull is offline Female
Old 11-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It happened to me when I was 1 point away from winning a trophy . I changed my password just to be safe, in case anyone is trying to hack my account.
ddancergirl97 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #5

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by ddancergirl97
It happened to me when I was 1 point away from winning a trophy . I changed my password just to be safe, in case anyone is trying to hack my account.
It happened to me a few times. Great tip about the password.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 10:19 AM   #6

Jemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to allJemamich is a name known to all

Thanks for your replies. Maybe it is my computer. I got a error message several times. Maybe that is the reason.
Jemamich is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 10:53 AM   #7

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Same here. I've cleared my cache, etc. Seems to be another glitchy thing, but I sure hate it when I'm in the middle of a game.
kaslina is offline Female
Old 11-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

just now got an oops can not connect and a boot! about a week ago i had it where I was in the middle of a game and it just logged me out,.no warning no nothing!(went on for two days) Least this time they gave me a bit of a warning. And today no matter what pet I use on any of my accounts they get sick. I decided I am gonna just leave them sick because I all ready spent 200 bucks,.and won pet got sick not a minute after I took him to dr. quacks! Yeah glitches galore.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Have you checked;
Your connection to your Service provider (speed and consistency)
Everything securely plugged in (no loose wires to modem etc)
update your flash player
try different browsers

sometimes it's the Ganz server dropping you
sometimes it's a glitch in the script
always good to try all venues to be sure
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 11-20-2010, 04:53 PM   #10
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

If you are in the middle of a game or just hanging around with your webkinz, once in a while it will pop up with the server error box. I think it is because webkinz world can't load fast enough for them to just put a "please wait" on the bottom of the screen.
holie07 is offline Female
Closed