Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Anyone getting the Boris Tee

from webkinz newz?
charming is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by toricutie
Yes I did- Its neat
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Anyone getting the Boris Tee

Yes I did- Its neat
Old 02-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #3

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

I got one account & now I'm getting "page expired" when I click it for my other accounts
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #4
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Yes, it worked for me, but at first it said the campaign had expired. I went on a few hours later and then it worked. Hope it starts working for you soon!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I didn't get my tree. I just logged in now and tried it twice. I see no gift box. I didn't try to log in before maintenance either because I had to work.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #6
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

I finally got one after an hour of clicking around the Newz. The odd thing is that the Adventure Float appeared every time I clicked on "FUN". But, then, a warning message came up that said the page was expired...translated, "No Boris T-shirt". The Tee is really good looking....worth waiting for if you have the time.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #7

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Earlier this morning I got mine, but a lot of the floaties were expired. I just kept trying. Maybe if one page gives an expired one you could try another page. I wish I kept track of which pages had the good floaties for me. Good luck!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #8

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

I got mine early this morning, but later on it kept saying "page expired". I guess it's a glitch.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #9
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi There is a glitch report thread here with some suggestions that may help.
Best wishes for finding tees ♥
myJbees is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I just did my peeks/floaties/ads.
every time I went to the POTM page under "fun" there was a floaty, but that one lead to the "page expired"

I found a couple floating on the poll page under pick and win, and those floaties worked. good luck everyone!
cria is offline Female
Closed