Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 10:32 PM   #11
pbeasley
Gift Guru

pbeasley will become famous soon enough

Default Re: anyone else's webkinz site down?

Try clearing your private date, history, cache, cookies, etc. It should be somewhere under tools, maybe options on you browser. I have trouble getting into the tournament arena, but not the login site. Hope it gets fixed or you figure it out soon. Good luck!!!
pbeasley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #12
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by winnietigger
Hi I've got 3 disappointed kids....our webkinz.com site will not come on, it freezes as it converts to www.webkinz.com/swf/setLocale.swf?locale=us_en
is anyone else having prob.......or am i just missing something....not very computer savvy
it happened to me to
Old 04-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
KG12 is an unknown quantity at this point

what do you mean check your connection?

---------- KG12 added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I know it happened to me too.I have no idea what to do.Some people say to check your connection and to look under tools.I don't think it works at all.

Last edited by KG12; 04-07-2008 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
1-800-4-TRADES
Banned
i-luv-house-md is an unknown quantity at this point

nope, mine works.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:49 PM   #15
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

It sounds like your computer is getting locked up on the new "redirect". Try this link: http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-08-2008, 06:17 AM   #16
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

I know what to do i promise!!! all you have to do is tipe www.webkinz.com/us_en/ thats what i did and i am back playing on webkinz!!!
JET is offline Male
Old 04-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #17
Webkinz :)
kgallag is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been having the same problem with the site not coming up I've had the problem since Thursday the 3rd. It took until the 7th for some one to return my emails from webkinz support and all they have told me so far is that they are "looking into it" and that I should make sure I have high speed internet (which I told them in my 5 email that I had to rule out that as a problem) and to clear my cache (temp internet files, cookies and etc which I also informed them I did in my numerous emails). I too have an upset child and with all the money and time invested in this I would have hoped that they would have better customer service and support (or atleast have some that work weekends).

---------- kgallag added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried that. It was also recomended by webkinz support. It doesn't work either. More of the same blank white screen with an done/ error message at the bottom. I'm wondering if maybe they've changed the login screen graffics.

Last edited by kgallag; 04-08-2008 at 09:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
KG12 is an unknown quantity at this point

It worked for me but they won't let me log-in.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:03 AM   #19
Gift Trainee

Kaya is on a distinguished road

Yes, I have the same problem. And I can't enter any competitions in the new statium. I couldn't sign on tonight. Does anyone else have so many problems. It is so disappointing after having invested so much money into this.

---------- Kaya added 623 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I can't log in either. What is going on. Can someone help. I did not forget my password. But as a last resort, I clickt on the I forgot button anyway, changed it, and then changed it back to my old one. I still can't log in. I did everything the site recommended, and I do have highspeed internet. What a disappointment after investing so much money. Aside from that, a lot of fun is down the drain. Please, I am desperate and looking for help.

Last edited by Kaya; 04-09-2008 at 07:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2008, 08:55 AM   #20
Webkinz :)
kgallag is an unknown quantity at this point

Well lets see today makes 6 days since I've been on and only heard from support once on Monday and that's it. I went out and bought my daughter a Shining Star. I'm about ready to tell Ganz where they can stick it!

+:ppony:++:rbt:++++:rdr:=waste of money!

View Post Originally Posted by kgallag
i've been having the same problem with the site not coming up I've had the problem since Thursday the 3rd. It took until the 7th for some one to return my emails from webkinz support and all they have told me so far is that they are "looking into it" and that I should make sure I have high speed internet (which I told them in my 5 email that I had to rule out that as a problem) and to clear my cache (temp internet files, cookies and etc which I also informed them I did in my numerous emails). I too have an upset child and with all the money and time invested in this I would have hoped that they would have better customer service and support (or atleast have some that work weekends).

---------- kgallag added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried that. It was also recomended by webkinz support. It doesn't work either. More of the same blank white screen with an done/ error message at the bottom. I'm wondering if maybe they've changed the login screen graffics.
Closed