Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 02:58 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Anyone else notice the Academy glitch this morning?

Well, it didn't last very long, but the academy had a glitch for about an hour this morning. My daughter logged on sometime after midnight (she's older, so allowed!), and found that none of the completed academy classes were showing as taken!

She tried taking more classes, and yup - you could just keep on going!
Of course, you had to pay for each class, and you could only do each class once
(you could not, for example, take the creativity class ten times), but you could do
each class instead of only three!

That was fun! It took my computer so long to get fired up this morning that I missed a lot of the class time, but I got a few classes in as well. (And got the blue screen boot while in one, which now shows me as flunking it!)

It was done by 1 am, but for an hour, you could attend any classes you wanted to. Sure wish they'd do that every day, and allow us to take whatever "online classes"
we wanted to at the academy. Heck, jobs are once every 8 hrs like most of real life, but I don't know of any real life school that is only 3 classes a day! ; )

Hope they fix that nasty refresh deal soon! I am getting booted either to the blue screen, or to the charm forest screen, depending on where I am when the refresh comes....I was so happy when they had fixed it earlier.

Anyway - carry on!

KittyFanatic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 03:06 AM   #2
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Anyone else notice the Academy glitch this morning?

View Post Originally Posted by KittyFanatic
Well, it didn't last very long, but the academy had a glitch for about an hour this morning. My daughter logged on sometime after midnight (she's older, so allowed!), and found that none of the completed academy classes were showing as taken!

She tried taking more classes, and yup - you could just keep on going!
Of course, you had to pay for each class, and you could only do each class once
(you could not, for example, take the creativity class ten times), but you could do
each class instead of only three!

That was fun! It took my computer so long to get fired up this morning that I missed a lot of the class time, but I got a few classes in as well. (And got the blue screen boot while in one, which now shows me as flunking it!)

It was done by 1 am, but for an hour, you could attend any classes you wanted to. Sure wish they'd do that every day, and allow us to take whatever "online classes"
we wanted to at the academy. Heck, jobs are once every 8 hrs like most of real life, but I don't know of any real life school that is only 3 classes a day! ; )

Hope they fix that nasty refresh deal soon! I am getting booted either to the blue screen, or to the charm forest screen, depending on where I am when the refresh comes....I was so happy when they had fixed it earlier.

Anyway - carry on!

OH darn I missed it but thanks for posting this! I would have loved to tutor my pet through a bunch of classes. I'm a few short of having 1 pet be on level 5 for all classes (yeah I took a break for a few months after finding out the actions weren't awarded)

Congrats to you and your daughter ...and I agree about the job and classes thing. I don't know any school you can pay to get through either ..doesn't a tutor help you study not do the classes for you!? LOL
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
5 kids=hard to be a
Gift Guru

missi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of lightmissi is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Anyone else notice the Academy glitch this morning?

I read on another thread that you can do that (take every class one time) every other day if you do it at midnight. Even though you have to skip a day in between, it still averages out to 4 classes per day instead of 3. I wish I could manage to stay awake that late!
missi is offline Female
Closed