Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Anyone else not getting sign in for WW

I have WW set as my homepage on my browser but it is not showing up. I have tried typing in the webkinz site and the sign in page is still not showing up. Anyone else having this same problem?
ladycop67 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Anyone else not getting sign in for WW

It is working for me...
Did you try the loader page: Welcome to Webkinz
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
Love my girlsā™„

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Good morning, I am not having any problems at this moment but I would try the link Dragonbird posted, as I have used it before and it worked. If that doesn't work, you could try Clearing your Cache?

Good luck, ladycop!
BallerinasMom is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I was in WW with no trouble until about 10 minutes ago. Then I couldn't get my phone to turn on so I logged out, and when I went to log back in I couldn't even get to the Webkinz homepage to try to log in.

I tried the loader page that Dragonbird posted, but all I get is a white screen.

momcrom is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

That is so wierd. I have had no problem at all-and I've been doing all my accounts-so I've been logging in and out all morning...I wonder what is going on?
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I have tried clearing my cache, and also tried switching to Explorer (I usually use Firefox). Still can't get to the homepage or access the log in page from the link dragonbird provided.

I may try from the other computer to see what happens...
Old 02-05-2011, 08:40 AM   #7

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

the link dragonbird gave me worked thank you
ladycop67 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff

I'm glad it worked for you, ladycop! I've still had no luck. I had my son try from the big PC and it isn't working there either. I'm going to try from my mother's house while I'm visiting in about an hour...
Old 02-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #9

Bunkie0512 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not working for me either...was working fine earlier this morning
Old 02-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff

Update: I just reset my router and that seems to have worked! Yay!
Closed