Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 03:02 PM   #1
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

Default Unanswered: Is Anyone Else Missing Rare Items?

I know that people have been complaining for awhile that there was a glitch going around that made users lose most of their items. This has happend to me too- I have lost all of my Exclusive's, but one, and now I only have a few furniture pieces in my house. Not too much KC is gone, seen as I had spent a lot of it beforehand- it tends to dwindle down by the 10's without me buying anything.

No one knows my password, in fact, hardly anyone I know has a WW account. I wanted to see if this was a common glitch, because I have written to Ganz and they said someone has been hacking into my account. They said to change the password, which I have been now doing frequently, but there is no improvement. Will I eventually get my items back, or have to start over? Thanks so much!

A Stressball at Hand,
Renae :rdr:
khwaish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 03:03 PM   #2
♫emmi05♫
Gifted

emmi05 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is Anyone Else Missing Rare Items?

it happened to me!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
Renae
Gifted

khwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant futurekhwaish has a brilliant future

Aww. Now I can't buy anything at the W Shop either. My Dalmation's hunger has dwindled down to a lonely 70.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
webkinzlvr213707

i no i dont havae any of my items
Old 11-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #5
idk my bff jill?
Gifted

mintacea is a jewel in the roughmintacea is a jewel in the rough

Hmm that's wierd.I lost some rare items a month ago,but that was all.
mintacea is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #6
Renae
Gifted

Is this recently occuring to everyone?
Old 11-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #7
Bandie

Yup my frakenstein hat is gone!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #8
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

it happened to me with my second year trophy
Old 11-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #9
Renae
Gifted

Thans mintacea. It seems like everyone loses a few items here and there, but all of my Kinzville Academy Clothes, Furniture- Everything is gone. I have 2 rooms untouched. I also had a bunch of exclusives in my storage room- all gone now.

---------- khwaish added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Everything in my inventory except all of this girly clothes I've had forever is gone. W Shop doesn't work either.

Last edited by khwaish; 11-03-2007 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #10
Bandie

ganz seems to be having a lot of problems today, I just called and of course customer service isn't avaiable on the weekends, but I'm gonna call on monday and use my puppy dog voice to see what's going on and to see if they can perhaps fix anything or if I can drag some other info out LOL
Closed