Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

snowflake1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Anyone else lose the pond that came with Love Frog?

Hi, I don't get in here very often so I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I bought my EDIT daughter the Love Frog for Valentine's Day and she was soooo happy with it and couldn't wait to add it to her account. When she did she immediately went to put her in the room that she has her other frogs in and thought that the love pond could go in the room too, well as she went to drop it down in her room, it suddenly logged her out. She waited for a while and then went to log back in and was able to only to find that the pond is no where to be found!! She is quite upset and we've tried everything we could thing of. We've recently had a death and a ****** cancer diagnoses in the family and I haven't been able to get in contact with Ganz about this. Has anyone else have this happen to them and does anyone have a number that I can call to try and get the pond back for her? As I said, she's EDIT and knows not to give her passwords to anyone (except me, LOL) and she didn't sell it or give it away because it was something that she really wanted. Things often went "poof" before but after logging in again they came back, but it has been 12 days now and nothing...makes me kind of upset that we as parents spend the kind of money we do on these things and then the special items just seem to go into that far away land of the lost.

:bas::ccat::easter::chi::luvfrog::koala::rbt::rdr:: wt::seal:

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 03-07-2008 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: took out age..safety reasons..thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
lilyfrog73
Gift Trainee

lilyfrog73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Anyone else lose the pond that came with Love Frog?

I am in the same boat. I pick my pets sometimes because of the special item. I have the clydesdale for the fireplace it came with and when I tried moving it in my room, I got logged out and lost my item. It has been about a month now.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I would contact Ganz and tell them what happened. If you could remember the date, that would help. E mail them at WWW.webkinzsupport.com . They will eventually e mail you back, you fill out a form detailing the problem, then you will be contacted by a live person. It took 6 weeks for my last problem, but there were a lot of adoption problems during the holidays. I hope you also have the code tag in a safe place, they may ask for the code. I keep mine all in a ziploc.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 10:21 PM   #4
Gift Guru

hsid is on a distinguished road

awww....that's bad. mine didn't disappear when it logged me out.....i hope you can get the pond back!!! best of luck!

~hsid
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 PM   #5
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Kerili, That is very generous, but not allowed in WI. Especially since neither you, or snowflake are gifted.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 03:22 AM   #6
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Their phone number is 1-866-932-5469.
Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm EST
Have your account information and secret code handy for account verification.

You will need a customer service code (that you would have gotten in a reply to an emailed question). Try using 6848.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 11:00 AM   #7
momof2girlz is an unknown quantity at this point

Another number to try is 1 800 724 5902 and press zero. You'll get an operator, ask for someone to help with your Webkinz account. I've lucked out and been connected to a person at that number, at the other one it went straight to voicemail.
Good luck!
Old 02-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #8
Sokka

You need to contact ganz. I hope I helped.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #9
yorkie12

nope i didn't i'm sorry but i adopted mine in early january
Old 02-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #10

snowflake1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, thanks for the help. I called the first number I was given and it went to voice mail, I left a message and am waiting to hear back from them. I might give the other number a call and see if I can actually talk to someone other than a machine, LOL. Thanks again!!
Closed