Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 12:28 AM   #51
mgw322
Gift Trainee

misjon2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is Anyone Else Locked Out of WW Now?

LOL. Same here. Just got kids to bed and figured I would settle down in bed, relax, and play on WW. I hope it comes up soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

gothmama is on a distinguished road

Yahtzee. My daughter suggested we play Yahtzee. So I'm logging off and wishing you all a GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. Thanks for the feedback about the silence on WW...

By the way, my daughter finally got her approval (she's under 13) and she's brand new to WI as of today... so if you see biggestmileyfan around, that's my girl! Say hi to her.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #53
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by diamond0203
Well this re-connect error sounds more serious than usual. The web address has "mci2.webkinz.com". I've never seen that before. My computer is saying this is an error that cant be repaired automatically. I guess that's it for WW tonight.
Ganz got a new server through MCI about two weeks ago. Things don't really seem to be running any smoother, really. But let them get this thing off the ground and it'll fly...or fall flat on it's bottom.
No, seriously, they have been working with it fo a while, now
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #54

mama22boys is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by janna479
welcome mama22boys! this is a very informative site and forum, you will likely become more addicted to this than WW!

this happens periodically it usually comes back, but it could be down for hours, the only sure down time is maintenance which usually lasts from 2am - 315 am kinz time, but when it goes down unexpectedly like this there are no guarantees
Thank you for wellcoming me! My lil boy got a webkinz at a birthday party gift exchange game and I'm MORE addicted to it than he is!!!! Thanks for the information about the updates and such!! Looks like I'll get to bed before 3am for the first time since Sunday!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #55
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble...I thought somehting was wrong with my computer. I really hate that the updates are at night, that is my favorite time to play games. If you have an Asian account can you play on that one during the 2am update?
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #56
Gifted
vppeach is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Avorina
I finally got the login page up on my screen but it said the typical 2 am update stuff that its temporarily unavailable and that theyre doing important maintenance.
me too
I got so excited and then got the maintenance pop-up
ughhh

I'm in
I'm in

and now i'm please waiting
crud

Last edited by vppeach; 06-11-2008 at 12:39 AM..
Old 06-11-2008, 12:37 AM   #57

I forgot to add this to my post....This is the error message I received last time logging in about 5-10 min ago...
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:39 AM   #58
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by wildkc
I agree, I get on my daughters account at night to play these games, why can't they do these updates during the early morning when nothing is going on anyways!!! I am new here too.
Welcome to wildkc! I'm pretty certain you're going to love it here! People are very friendly, funny and always helpful! You will discover things you never knew about ! I've only been on here for little over a month now and I've learned so much in such a short time! It's also helped fuel the obsession!!

By the way, I love your avatar, what a beautiful horse!!

Welcome again!

Cheers
SarahN is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:41 AM   #59
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I was just able to log in....YAY!!!
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:44 AM   #60

Thank you to SaraN too! I see two people got in...I'm jealous...I clicked on login and it's just trying to load now....grrrr. Gothmama, I couldn't stop laughing about your post on the late night mom's club!!! HOW TRUE!!!
Closed