Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #41
pinkcottencandy1
Webkinz :)

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Is Anyone Else Locked Out of WW Now?

Yeah! I was cleaneing my room and my mom just got my a retired yellow lab and lil kinz unicorn! But, I couldn't log them in! Shoc, nice Pic.!!!!!!!!
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #42

wildkc is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, I get on my daughters account at night to play these games, why can't they do these updates during the early morning when nothing is going on anyways!!! I am new here too.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #43
austy is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, me too....on my last loggin attempt shortly after midnight the loggin page message was that WW was unavailable for maintenance....go figure! computer connection
is fine...WW website is apparently unavailable for now.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:23 AM   #44
Avorina

Avorina is an unknown quantity at this point

I finally got the login page up on my screen but it said the typical 2 am update stuff that its temporarily unavailable and that theyre doing important maintenance.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #45

janna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clownjanna479 is cool as a bunny clown

I got to the log on screen just now but I got the normal maintenance message when I signed in, I'm off to bed , night all
janna479 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #46
punkaroo2000

Rhianna is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Won't load for me either. I tried Firefox and Safari, no luck. It has to WW. I hope it doesn't last long. Hopefully the phones will work when we can get back on.
LOL, I did the same thing. When Firefox wouldn't work, I went to Safari Then came here to see if anyone else was having the problem.

I just tried again, and I got the log in screen to load, but then got the message that they are down for maintenance.
Rhianna is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #47
krikin

same here,we even did a system restore on our computer.i have a white page that say's cannot be found......on both computer's.we are all the same,we thought it was our computer...we got log out at 11;55 hope they fix it soon......
Old 06-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #48
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mama22boys
I joined this forum just to see if anyone else was having problems....I'm sooo sad Will it be back up tonight?
Hi mama22boys and welcome to , you're going to love it here!! There are lots of very friendly and helpful people here always willing to help and make you smile! And whenever you have a question or problem someone will always have the answer for you. Just look for example at the situation with Webkinz World tonight, we all were wondering what was going on and we all instantly got our answer here!

Welcome again!! You'll quickly learn to love it here as much or maybe even more than !

Cheers!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #49

gothmama is on a distinguished road

Hmmm. Hmmphfffgrfff! I want my WebkinzWorld! Is this the "LATE NIGHT MAMA'S CLUB" or what? Is this what we all do once we get the kids to bed, and our hubbies down with Sports Center? Now that we don't have WW, we don't know what to do with ourselves? I don't know what to do... I could go to bed, but -- well, it's early. And if I surf the net, I'll probably wind up shopping. That's not good with the price of gas at $4.00.

Come on Ganz and your hired computer gurus.... get this thing fixed already. You should have started later in the evening --- 9:00pm (for your friends on the west coast) is pretty early!!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #50
tielin

tielin is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also been locked out for the past two hours.
Closed