Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hannahsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Anyone else locked out of their POTMs room?

We adopted the Pink Poodle the other day and there were no problems. However today we are unable to get into it's room. Is this a POTM issue or an exclusive item in the room issue? Is anyone else having issues getting their Pink Poodles room to load? Ours loads half way and then freezes...all of our other webkinz rooms are fine. Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 03:10 PM   #2
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Anyone else locked out of their POTMs room?

I adopted a pink poodle on the 1st and haven't had any trouble. However, it was like my 29th or maybe even my 30th pet so I didn't get a room with it.

What theme is the room done in?
Aboo is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #3

Hannahsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

It was our 25th adoption but we created a new large room in the blue cloud theme. Both the pink poodle and the tiger are in there. I have 3 exclusive items in there too...the unicycle (that came with the poodle),the music box, and this little pink car (I am unsure of the actual name)
All our other rooms work except this one. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it works again and then I'll be emailing webkinz.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Hannahsmom
It was our 25th adoption but we created a new large room in the blue cloud theme. Both the pink poodle and the tiger are in there. I have 3 exclusive items in there too...the unicycle (that came with the poodle),the music box, and this little pink car (I am unsure of the actual name)
All our other rooms work except this one. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it works again and then I'll be emailing webkinz.

The little pink car is actually a PSI not an exclusive. It's the pink poodle cadillac that you get when you adopt the pink poodle. We adopted one also and are having no troubles with the room. Have you tried logging out and back in a couple of times? Sometimes that'll fix a loading problem.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #5
bubbajbug
caroleo3860 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow thats strange I never heard of that before.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #6
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

That is too bad- I've never adopted the POTM but I was sorry to hear that.
Sorry I don't have any idea what to do. My best guess is to somehow contact ganz.
:clyde::chi::rdr::seal::abn::sch::easter:
Here is my webbie family!
Clyde king molly duke slushie harley blitz cosmo oscar rustie dakota and puddles

---------- DukeDakota added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

and i forgot sadie is the collie

Last edited by DukeDakota; 04-04-2008 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
DukeDakota is offline Female
Closed