Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Arrow Unanswered: anyone else keep getting "please wait" tonight, all over???

no matter what i try to do on ww tonight i cannot get anything but the 'please wait' junk.
i wanted to adopt a retired black freesian, but not when i cant do anything.............. i dont trust ww tonight. ANYONE ELSE having problems like this? ive cleared my cache, my history, my cookies, and even cleared my throat!!! and shut down my coputer, and my brain.

still, its please wait. on EVERYTHING I TRY.

ANYONE ELSE??????????????????? its so frustrating. this seems to be going on and on for months......................... when ever something new happens (the game, and the e-store items) then it seems many of us have all these problems that go way past being jsut glitches.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #2
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: anyone else keep getting "please wait" tonight, all over???

No. I do not have that problem.

---------- meow1997 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Sorry that I could not help!♥♥

Last edited by meow1997; 08-22-2008 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

I'm having that problem a lot!!!! Anytime I get a really good score in the arcade, the pig bounces with happiness at my score, but then it goes to please wait and I never get my $. :-( This happened a lot to me last night also.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WELL, i just went on again and it seemed better, so i decided to adopt my retired black freesian. half way through the adoption, it would not let me click on anymore to adopt him, and it said to try later because their servers are down. but i could still get into the other areas........................... if they were down why could i still get in my house???????????
anyone else getting weird messages tonight????????????????? this is odd, to not be able to adopt due to server being down but access to my account, right? or not???

---------- BASMAT added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

see all those smileys????? i didnt do that!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, now even wi is acting weird. i must have a ghost in my room or something tonight!!!

Last edited by BASMAT; 08-22-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
disney717

my grandmother is gettin all the please wait things tonight. i dont know why.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #6

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

I've been having problems with the dreaded "please wait". It seems the longer I stay in a game, the more likely it is that I will get the "please wait" message. It's happened in the arcade and the tournament arena. The frustrating thing is that I spend all that time on a game, and I don't get the kinz cash!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:21 PM   #7
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

im on webkinz right now and getting it!
366100068 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #8
ajoy1999

ajoy is on a distinguished road

i was in the middle of playing the new game when "please wait" popped up on my screen. luckily it let me continue playing and went away after a few minutes, but that does happen to me at times and it can be QUITE annoying. the other problem i have is the time doesnt alway advance and it sometimes jumps backwards. i went to click the webkinz cares button and it jumped back an hour (thats the most time i have "lost" in game) most of the time it jumps back no more than 15 minutes.
ajoy is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 11:47 PM   #9
i wish i was a

yeah, i went offline for a few hours to get over the frustration. now im going back to ww and try ot adopt my freesian...................... thank you to all who have replied so far. i wonder if anyone also got 'our server is down' when they tried to adopt?????????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed