Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Anyone else having WW problems? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/anyone-else-having-webkinz-world-problems-556185/)

rockermom09-18-2009 08:22 PM

Anyone else having WW problems?

I am having major issues with WW today.

Logging in problems. Blank screens. Trouble loading. A pop up saying "I am sorry but we could not load that application" or something when I tryed to go to my dailies. Kinzpost... Nothing is working for me today.

Now I know how to clear my cache, my boxes are not full. NOTHING is overloaded.

Is something going on? I am getting so frustrated. I just keep getting blank screens and "can't load the application" signs from WW.

I am about to give up!!!

Aqua3009-18-2009 08:40 PM

Re: Anyone else having WW problems?

Thats very odd, I've been able to get on fine today....and you say your cache is not overloaded as well.
The only other advise I can give other then what you have stated is just to maybe wait and see tomorrow. This has happened to me a few times before. :)

rockermom09-18-2009 08:51 PM

Yah somedays it just doesn't want to work for me. I may just close it down until tomorrow.

even computers have bad days. :2funny:

WishAponAStar09-18-2009 09:34 PM

Thats strange. Maybe try using a different browser? I find that FireFox works well with webkinz:)

Ritzcracker09-19-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WishAponAStar (Post 16477573)
Thats strange. Maybe try using a different browser? I find that FireFox works well with webkinz:)

I'd second that idea. Internet Explorer used to give me all sorts of trouble, especially on weekends, when presumably more people were online. I use Firefox as well, but others swear by Google Chrome, Safari, or Opera. I think they're all free to download, so try a few and see if one of them works better for you.

mom-2-309-19-2009 01:42 AM

Yes, as soon as the clock hit "Fall Fest," the problems began! (I had problems with two accounts.) Everything was working fine until then. Too bad because I told my kids I would catch them a few leaves as we won't be home much this weekend. Oh, well!

Collie Lover09-19-2009 06:55 AM

Everything was working fine for me until Fall Fest started and now I can't get it to load without getting the dreaded Please Wait.

Dixiecup09-19-2009 07:00 AM

Ganz said by the time the Sunday rolls around most of the issues should be dealt with.
I am sorry you are experiencing this, Rockermom :-\
It is something I have had to deal with since I began on WW. I am one of the unlucky few who has a 'weak server' and that seems to lead to me being one of the account holders who is not able to click very often.
I hope this is not the issue with you.
My advice is to go on when there are fewer people (if you CAN) the hours after Midnight KT in North America seem to open that pathway a bit more and you may be able to slip in a few leaves like that and get some of those dailies done.
I will be coming in late, as well....seems the fewer people using the servers the better it is.
It does not help that I have an old clunky laptop that I prefer to use.
By the way...I have not caught one leaf, yet ;)

Love, Jane.09-19-2009 07:04 AM

Yes, same here. It's probably just because of Fall Fest, plus there's a lot of people logging on to catch leaves... :-P

Plus, I haven't caught ONE leaf yet and I've been on for half an hour!

Dixiecup09-19-2009 07:18 AM

You will, Love, Jane. ;) Patience and make sure you don't have to many graphic images in your room. Sometimes if you hang out at Arte's one will float by.