Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Exclamation Unanswered: Is anyone else having a very difficult time logging into WI today/tonight?

I know that there are a lot of updates and changes being made to WI right now.... and I experienced a lot of the "lag time" and being booted off yesterday.

But as of this afternoon, I can NOT for the life of me get my old shorcut link to WI to work. When I click it, the page appears with about 1.5 text pages of code and script. That's all. I've cleared my cache, cleared history and temp files. I've rebooted. Done all the logical things, but that icon does not work. It's been 4+ hours now.

So I stated to just type in the web address for WI... and got the same thing. Just code and script. I did the google search for WI and tried clicking on that link, and still the same thing.

My DH just finally tried to help me get in, and I have a very old link in my Favorites file (from about 4 months ago) that takes me into the receipes section of WI. This is the only link that worked for me to allow WI to open up and load.

Am I the only one experiencing this particular problem, or are others having it too?
I am just curious as it took me forever to find a way here tonight.

Any advice would be appreciated, and if anyone else is experiencing this, I'd appreciate knowing. THANK YOU!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Is anyone else having a very difficult time logging into WI today/tonight?

I have the same problem. I just type in webkinzinsider.com/forum/. If I want to see the front page, I go from the aforementioned link.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Default Re: Is anyone else having a very difficult time logging into WI today/tonight?

It's the homepage that's doing the code thing for some reason.
I just typed in webkinz insider forum into google and got the main forum page and it worked.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Hannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to behold

try now. I think it just started to work again.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #5
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Thank you so much! I am glad to know that I'm just not going crazy! LOL I was actually paniced to log out tonight, and not be able to find a way to log back in.... oh my, I am addicted to all the wonderful people here in WI. I appreciate the advice, and will do the web address with the forum in it next time. Oh thank you!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

The same thing is happening to me too I'm glad I'm not the only one. Just type in www.webkinzinsider.com/forum in the address bar and you should be able to access WI
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I got that too! I couldn't go to WebkinzInsider.Com - Front Page News, but I could go elsewhere... I got a bunch of question marks, code, numbers, diamonds... randomt hings
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 12:20 AM   #8
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: Is anyone else having a very difficult time logging into WI today/tonight?

Whew! Thanks guys! I've had problems with a couple sites today and was a little freaked out myself! I'm hunting through the forum for news 'til it gets sorted out.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Yes it took me an hour and a half to get in. I now book marked the forum so I can avoid it. This is what I kept getting.

Last edited by CHRISBILL; 02-25-2009 at 11:09 AM..
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Closed