Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

Default Unanswered: Anyone else having troubles registering their manatee?

Both my daughter & I bought manatees today, but when we tried to register them, we both got an error saying that the code was wrong. Has anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

Default Re: Anyone else having troubles registering their manatee?

I would call Ganz or email them
Kureiryu is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 06:55 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

thhorde is an unknown quantity at this point

i just got 1 to and my parents might RETURN it because its not working.we would call ganz but we dont know their number please HELP ME!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

I called today & they have a message saying that any questions about WW, you need to send an e-mail to support@webkinz.com. I'm going to send an e-mail, but I was curious if there was anyone else who has been having troubles as well.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #5
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

I registered mine this morning and my sister registered hers this afternoon (on different computers) and neither of us any any problems.

I'm sorry that you are having trouble! Hopefully Ganz will fix it for you quickly!! Good luck
smiles83 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #6
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

idk... u r so lucky u all got manatees i really want one i just hope it gets fixed before i get one...
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 07:54 PM   #7
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

I read a post on here saying that people were having problems with theirs. When they called ganz they were told that abunch of them were shipped out b4 their codes were entered into the system and that they should be fixed by the end of the week. Hope this helps
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
gdshantz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by KaileysMommy
I read a post on here saying that people were having problems with theirs. When they called ganz they were told that abunch of them were shipped out b4 their codes were entered into the system and that they should be fixed by the end of the week. Hope this helps
Thank you for letting me know, I really appreciate it!
Old 08-03-2008, 06:56 AM   #9

thhorde is an unknown quantity at this point

ya same thank you SO MUCH!!!!!
Closed