Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Anyone else having trouble today on WW?

Hello WI! I am having problems today on WW. I keep getting the "please wait," I am having problems loading my house, everything is taking forever to load, I have to attempt several times before being able to log in.... Is this happening to anyone else? I was on even late last night and had no problems. Thank you!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble today on WW?

I'm having trouble, too. I keep getting the please wait. I keep hitting the PF5 after awhile. I'm not patient! It's just really slow.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I too am having porblems. When I can get logged in i too get the please wait or if it actually loads it doesn't load completely and the things to do button doesn't work
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

My ww is fine! I just did all my dailies. I did clear out my cache first if that helps....
Hope it works for you soon girl!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 11:24 AM   #5
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

No problem on my accounts, but have to keep clearing my cache. It keeps building up. (sigh)
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dustbunny
I'm having trouble, too. I keep getting the please wait. I keep hitting the PF5 after awhile. I'm not patient! It's just really slow.
Me, too, and then I start allll over again!

View Post Originally Posted by tkaboni
I too am having porblems. When I can get logged in i too get the please wait or if it actually loads it doesn't load completely and the things to do button doesn't work
Yes, this is what is happening to me, too.

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
My ww is fine! I just did all my dailies. I did clear out my cache first if that helps....
Hope it works for you soon girl!
Thanks, hon! I did clear my cache and my cookies twice now, and still same old stuff But thanks for the suggestion! I forget to do this sometimes
Old 01-31-2009, 11:29 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Having the same Please Wait problem. Its on the account that I usually have a problem with and the other 3 are working great. It must be a server issue again. Since they just fixed the Curio Shop problem maybe they can work on this problem also....
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 11:29 AM   #8
snowvillage

snowvillage is an unknown quantity at this point

The two accounts that we set up last spring won't load. All the others are fine. This is a continually running problem for us and I've begged for help but I don't think the Ganz people know what to do either. Cache cleaning is not the answer or the kids' accounts would be affected too. I'd LOVE it if someone could give us an answer.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

So far it is on the accounts that show "NaN:NaN" in the clock area, so I do think it is a server issue. I've tried for the last 30 minutes to do my gardening and finally accomplished it, but I am really frustrated. I think I am going to take a break and come back to finish later. *sigh*
Old 01-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #10

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Yes i cait even log in. they keep saying something about something is wrong with there severs. and my sis hasn't entered the contest. I hope this clears up soon
KayJay17 is offline Female
Closed