Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

CutieKinz will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Anyone else having trouble logging in lately?

For the past 24 hours I haven't been able to successfully log into WW. On Firefox, I'll be logged in but instead of seeing the front page of the Newz, it'll be all green. My webkinz picture won't show up and the entire thing will freeze. I then have to force my browser to quit. When I try to log on with Safari, the entire browser just quits once I'm logged in.

Anyone else experiencing this since the latest middle-of-the-day maitenance?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Anyone else having trouble logging in lately?

I use Firefox and I haven't had any trouble. Have you tried clearing your Private Data under Tools? That may help once you clear your cache and cookies. Hope you get it working again.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 10:40 PM   #3
PinkSparkles123

Hmm thats odd. Mine doesn't do that!
Old 08-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I spoke too soon. I just tried to log in and got a white screen. It takes me to the homepage but I just get a white screen instead of a place to put my user name and password. Maybe Ganz is doing maintenance.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 03:04 AM   #5
Gift Guru

chloesgma is just really nicechloesgma is just really nice

After it crashed the first time, did you set your preferences to empty cache on exit??
the system may be seeing the same senerio in the cache and recreating the problem. You need to give it a fresh start.
Hope this helps
_
chloesgma is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 04:21 AM   #6
webkinzmomangie is an unknown quantity at this point

mine has been saying that they are doing system maintenance and will be back on at 2am for two days
Old 08-08-2008, 04:28 AM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

HEY EVERYONE THAT IS GETTING THE "BACK AT 2AM MAINTENANCE" THING..................... instead of trying to click on the main page, click on CUSTOMER SERVICE first and then you get the second page where you have another log on area. click on the second one. i get in every time with that. i have the "2am" message for two days now toooooooooooo try that.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #8

lfh1031 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the tip basmat! It worked! that's so frustrating.......
lfh1031 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 11:44 AM   #9
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My wife had the "2am" message for over a day. I deleted all of the cookies and cache on her computer and it started working again. To do this in IE, go to Tools-->Internet Options. On the General tab select Delete under Browsing History. I deleted temporary internet files and cookies.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 08-08-2008, 11:51 AM   #10
crazygness
Lil Kinz

crazygness is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for the tip Basmat! I've been so annoyed the last couple days with the 2am sign!
Closed