Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 06:59 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Swimforlife is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Anyone Else Having Trouble Logging On

i cant get online either... but i got on a while ago... i cant anymore
Swimforlife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #12
FunSilly
Gifted

Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!Funsilly is the cats pajamas!

I was in just before reading some new posts (about 15 minutes ago). After reading this thread I tried to log on to my American and Asian accounts and no luck. We are all in the same boat.
Funsilly is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #13
p3yt0n♥n!c0l3

Mmm...
same here.
i hope they fix it soon.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #14
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I just tried to get on and after waiting quite a while I finally got on, you might want to try waiting for a few minutes before retrying it and it might work for you too!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #15
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I had trouble logging on too. I tried to change rooms & got the Please Wait . . .
Then I couldn't get back in. I cleared all my Cashe. When I tried to get in again, I just got a blank screen. I pressed F5 and went it went back to the login screen. Then when I signed in again, I finally got in. Everything was moving really slow though & it still took a little time to go from room to room. It took a long time to garden that way.
:sch:
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #16
Gifted

losms7 is on a distinguished road

i had trouble too...and i had the same poblem a few days ago.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #17
animalsgolden

quick79 will become famous soon enough

i do have trouble i was remember last june oh gosh
quick79 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #18
bertiebunny

Yeah I have been having trouble with thhat also!!Ganz is probably just having a glitch are a problem with their servers!!Well I kept rying and I got on eventually!!Well keep trying and I hope you get on soon!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 09:25 PM   #19

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone, I finally go in after about 30mins, guess it was a rare item time or somthing! LOL Good night all.
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 07:59 AM   #20
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It's not working for me either, and I need to enter pictures for several WNTMs!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

YAY, I finally got in! But it's awfully slow...

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-30-2008 at 07:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed