Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
courtscloth is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Is anyone else having trouble getting on to webkinz?

My son just got 3 new webkinz and 1 figure for his birthday and we can't log on. The homepage won't even come up! I tried all the same old boring tricks and nothing! Is anyone else having this trouble?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2008, 08:52 AM   #2
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Is anyone else having trouble getting on to webkinz?

i feel the same way, beacuz something has to down load for 2 days here.
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 08:55 AM   #3
[xo]starburst

I got in fine this morning.
Happy St. Patty's Day!!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #4
Lil Kinz

Why can't I get on! Lovey:luvfrog: Hailey and Gorilly:gor: really want to join in on the fun!
Old 03-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #5
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you have been able to log on before (if this is not your first time), then try allowing pop-ups from www.webkinz.com. If you have a lot of items in your dock or a very large account, then it could be a slow running Adobe Flash Player script. A pop-up will tell you this. You need to allow this script to run (do not abort the script; it has never made my computer unresponsive). If this pop-up happens twice in a row, you will need to try to log in again. Also, try deleting your temporary internet files (i.e. cache); it is usually found under "tools" "internet options/options". If you need more help clearing your temporary files, go to the first post in the following thread for instructions:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=228254
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 09:31 AM   #6
Lil Kinz

thanks snow crystal I had tried all that. As I had this problem before. It turns out that my firewalls turned themselves back on. I don't now how that happened. I was just able to log on to my account. Where my lone webkinz was waiting for me. And oh boy was my garden out of control! I need to catch up with my kids and start collecting more furry friends! Court with Eli:gwolf:
Old 03-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #7
cutiecutiecutie
Webkinz :)

o0webkinzrox0o is an unknown quantity at this point

Try going to...

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=1

This should get you there w/o problems xD
Closed