Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Is anyone else having trouble doing their jobs?

Charming, make sure you have the latest updates to the adobe flashware player. If it's not updated, certain parts of WW may not work, like the employment office. Just do a search for adobe flashware, and you can check there if you need to update.

Good luck, I hope it's as simple as that to fix it for you
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 01:45 PM   #12
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I'll give that a try and post results, thanks!
charming is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #13

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

Have you changed anything? Are you using a different computer or have you downloaded an update to flash player?

After a recent update to flash player I have had the same problem on my compputer (which is running 64-bit Windows 7) but the games play find on my Kids computer - an older slower computer still running Windows XP.
JustDad is offline Male
Old 02-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #14
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

updated flash player and still nothing??? I don't get it. I can't think of anything left to try and I can't think of anything that I've changed. I'm blaming hubby. He must have done something. I'll have to ask him tonight.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

haven't tried it yet. hopefully it is working better for you now.
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 04:29 PM   #16
charming122101
Gift Guru

i keep trying every time the hour changes, but no luck
Old 02-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #17
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I'm blaming hubby. He must have done something. I'll have to ask him tonight.
Oh my goodness, I'm sorry, but you have me cracking up! When all else fails, blame hubby!
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #18
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by charming
I'm blaming hubby. He must have done something.
When all else fails, that's my solution!!

Seriously though, have you tried switching browsers? For me, the EO and KA will only work on Firefox, Google Chrome or Bing - and absolutely refuses to work on IE no matter how many times I clear history, etc.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #19
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am so sorry you are having this problem. Hamburger cook is the only one I can pass consistently! Is there anything else in WW that is not working properly or is it just your job? And did you say that it is just Deluxe or did I misunderstand? I am wondering if you are having a problem with your Deluxe membership.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #20

KaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud ofKaryCam has much to be proud of

you are not the only one. I was not able to do my jobs either today. I've tried many times today and different jobs on both deluxe and regular accounts but none are working for me.
I also was not able to do wheel of yum either.
Everything else is working fine.
KaryCam is offline Female
Closed