Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 09:15 AM   #1
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Is anyone else having trouble doing their jobs?

I noticed yesterday that I can't do the hamburger job (my fav.) and I haven't checked the other jobs. It just goes to the get ready screen and nothing happens????
charming is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is anyone else having trouble doing their jobs?

Have you tried the usual stuff like clearing cookies etc?

I have done Hamburger Cook on all my accounts (Euro) today, with no problems.

It's my fave too!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #3
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

yep tried clearing everything and no luck... hum, maybe it's just me?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Have you tried any other jobs yet?
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

A few days ago, there was an incredible lag time and I failed my job on all my accounts. Next day everything was back to normal
Old 02-25-2010, 09:36 AM   #6
charming122101
Gift Guru

it seems to be only when i try it for my extra deluxe job. but I can't tell for sure yet until I catch the hamburger cook job on one of my other accounts.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #7
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Nope it has been working fine for me.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #8
charming122101
Gift Guru

on deluxe or on a reg. account?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
Webkinz :)
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry that you were unable to do the hamburger job. (that is a really fun one, too!) Is this job working for you today? I hope it was just a random glitch for you.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 01:09 PM   #10
charming122101
Gift Guru

nope 2 days in a row and nothing seems to work

ok, so now the hambuger job is up and guess what... I can't get it to work. I also can't get any other job to work on any of my accounts. Sounds like a computer problem to me, but how do I fix it? I have cleared everything twice???

Last edited by charming; 02-25-2010 at 01:09 PM..
Closed