Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #11
Gift Guru

here in my head will become famous soon enough

Default Re: is anyone else having problems with wi

Good to know that it isnt just me as well ... It will be so awesome to have all new upgrades
Like mom&corey said - I couldnt imagine trying to update a system while we are all on... wow!...lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2008, 01:36 PM   #12
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
Justin is upgrading the forum... there are lots of neat features being added
Check out your profile page
I did notice the changes in between being hung up...I assumed when WI came back up all upgrading was done, but as long as there is a reason, and you were so kind as to let us know...I can live with it for now! Thanks Cynalot....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #13
webkinz_forever

I love my profile now. I made an album, updated my likes, and made a group. It seems to have stopped the internal server errors now, but is still a bit slow in loading.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:40 PM   #14
luvmigames
Gift Guru
Luvmigames will become famous soon enough

I knew about the changes- it was down earlier- the message was so cute- it ended with something like "hope it works"
Anyway - I am having trouble- having to reload the page and all, but it will be worth it when it's all done. Also, I saw this neat little thing- I got a friends request - I can't find it now, and I hope I didn't mess it up- but we'll see when everything is all done.

On a side note- what's up with the old time/old look cleaning products (ie: Tide, Pride and Joy)- they're cute.

**Oh- found it- I have a friend. Woo Hoo!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:40 PM   #15
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I did notice the changes in between being hung up...I assumed when WI came back up all upgrading was done, but as long as there is a reason, and you were so kind as to let us know...I can live with it for now! Thanks Cynalot....
Yes.. Justin has upgraded to a newer version of VBulletin...but now that he had done that.. he has to tweak it and adapt certain options for us all.

Some stuff needs to be tested (we are guinea pigs..lol) so he cans ee what needs tweaked
Old 05-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #16
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

its totally not just you! I'm waiting to see the new featres! I like the way my profile looks, i cant wait til it actaully upgrades so i can see it better and check out the stuff!
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #17
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

Yes.. Justin has upgraded to a newer version of VBulletin...but now that he had done that.. he has to tweak it and adapt certain options for us all.

Some stuff needs to be tested (we are guinea pigs..lol) so he cans ee what needs tweaked
i didnt know i was a guinea pig! LOL! ok... lemme check my profile...
yingxi is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 01:54 PM   #18
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by polkadot911
yeah its derfinately happening... can you even send PRIVATE msgs anymore?

Yep, you can still PM. Its just that now there are 2 diff. kinds of messages. PM and little notes you leave on someone`s profile.
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 05-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #19
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Yes, i actaully love the profile notes! its so adorable!
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Closed