Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #31
kitterztoo
Webkinz :)

kitterztoo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is anyone else having problems logging into server 10?

Mine just crashed now too. I can't even log in now. Grr... I hope this doesn't last too long. Sigh. I am not even sure I want to check my girls' accounts.
kitterztoo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 12:40 AM   #32

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
Hopefully, they're still working. Just tried logging in and I got a server problem message. Fingers crossed that's because they've taken it down as part of the repair process and they're making progress.
I received the same "server problem" message. I guess the earlier message about it taking 4-5 hours to fix is running into overtime.

I hope it gets fixed tonight. My poor little newly-adopted iHop bunny rabbit hasn't even had a chance to eat or open his adoption gifts because the server crashed right after I got him adopted to the account: Left alone, in the dark, in a strange room, with no one to take care of him. Maybe he will find his way to the garden and the row of carrots.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:55 AM   #33
kitterztoo

View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
I received the same "server problem" message. I guess the earlier message about it taking 4-5 hours to fix is running into overtime.
Luckily my girls' accounts aren't on server 10. I'm the only one who has it there. I did get the server down message around midnight, so perhaps they're working on it now?

My account is deluxe and I didn't get to adopt my bunny either. I hope it'll be up by 6AM kinztime.

Old 03-05-2011, 01:05 AM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by kitterztoo
Luckily my girls' accounts aren't on server 10. I'm the only one who has it there. I did get the server down message around midnight, so perhaps they're working on it now?

My account is deluxe and I didn't get to adopt my bunny either. I hope it'll be up by 6AM kinztime.

You really think they are still working on it? I think they shut off Server 10 and went home to sleep!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #35

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Misery loves company. Guess there are a lot of us on Server 10. Hope it works by morning.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #36
kitterztoo

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You really think they are still working on it? I think they shut off Server 10 and went home to sleep!
LOL! I'm beginning to think you're right! If that's the case, then I'll be going to be seriously bummed. I guess it'll give me a reason to work on something else.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #37

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

After reading this, I guess I'll just go to bed. I'm glad I didn't spend a lot of time and frustration trying to log in to my account. Thanks for posting about this problem and keep us all informed. Hope it is fixed soon...for all our sakes!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 02:37 AM   #38

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

❀☆♡☮♪♫ I can't log in. ❀☆♡☮♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 02:41 AM   #39
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

My screen says Internal Service Error
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 03:47 AM   #40
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

I am able to log into server 10 again
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Closed