Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 04:15 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Is anyone else having problems logging into server 10?

View Post Originally Posted by april1013
cpom -- I just called Ganz and got a really nice service rep. They are having problems with that server and they are fixing it now. She said it would be about 4 to 5 hours. As long as it's fixed by tomorrow morning the family will be happy.
Thank you for calling, April. Natch, my main account is on server 10. I'm just holding my breath until I'm sure the mail that didn't complete opening (the package is in my dock instead of the items) does open when things are fixed. My new Hop Yellow Chick is in that package!!!!
Mynoey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #12
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

No problem! Happy to help. It nice to just know they are working on it. Withdrawal for me too until tomorrow morning!
april1013 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #13

CorralejoKinz will become famous soon enough

are the accounts assigned to servers?? I always thought you connected to the nearest server or the ones for your region? Im confused..or maybe its the frustration of not being able to log in and calm my fix for webkinz..lol
CorralejoKinz is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by CorralejoKinz
are the accounts assigned to servers?? I always thought you connected to the nearest server or the ones for your region? Im confused..or maybe its the frustration of not being able to log in and calm my fix for webkinz..lol
LOL, you're in good company. There's a whole lot of frustration to go around. When you create an account, it's assigned a designated server. I can understand your confusion on that. It does seem more logical to have an account routed to a server with available space. That helps balance server load.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #15

Priceless has disabled reputation

Does this work? Welcome to Webkinz'
Oops, mickey posted it already. Sorry
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #16
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
Thank you so much April !

It's nice to hear that they are aware of the problem and working on it. I'm pretty sure that out of our family accounts, mine is the only one on this server... I'll just be the one going through withdrawal until it's fixed. lol
View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
Me, too. Withdrawal isn't fun and I'm just glad that the kids' accounts are all working ok. Guess that means I have to get busy with other things.

Thank you, april1013, for contacting ganz.
View Post Originally Posted by CorralejoKinz
If you use Firefox as your browser you can tell what server you are on. At the bottom of your tab or window you'll see something called 'wapi10' or 'wapi14' or whatever number. That's the number of the server you are on. If WW isn't working for you more than likely you are on server 10.
april1013 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 05:35 PM   #17
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I'm on server 10 as well, it's been excruciatingly slow ever since about 1:00pm. Missed the Wish Wheel and now am missing the Prize Klaw... Missed the Stadium Cooking at 3:00pm too. Also wasted a vacation ticket since I can never log on to go into the parties.

I wish GANZ would do their fixes at the same time as their Wednesday maintenance.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 03-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #18

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

[QUOTE=n2911nlv;22478978]Me, too. Withdrawal isn't fun...we were so looking forward to playing tonight and getting our HOP items. Glad to know they are working on it but the withdrawal is rough. LOL
Old 03-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #19

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

I too am on server 10. I have been trying for almost 2 hours to log in. I havent been able to since I adopted 2 pets today . It kicked me off and I cant log in since that. I am upset I got a lil Unicorn that I have been dieing for for EVER. Now I cant play!
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff

[QUOTE=berribrite;22479958]
View Post Originally Posted by n2911nlv
Me, too. Withdrawal isn't fun...we were so looking forward to playing tonight and getting our HOP items. Glad to know they are working on it but the withdrawal is rough. LOL
Not as good as being in WW, but you might want to try what I'm doing. I've logged into my WKN account and I'm playing the arcade games and storing the KC there to transfer to my account once the server is fixed. Gemeralds is a pretty nice game with decent KC.
Mynoey is offline Female
Closed