Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

melnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant future

Default Re: Anyone else having problems getting Spree to load?

I had that issue on two of my webkinz accounts, no matter which browser I used. I have several computers here at home, with different operating systems, and so I tried those to, with pretty much the same result.
Eventually, there were enough glitches to make me call Ganz.
I mentioned it, and one of the tech people logged onto my account to check, and now, it seems to be working. It's only been a few days, but so far, so good.
So I would recommend just calling Ganz for that issue.

For the record, they weren't able to fix all of the issues I have. One tech support person told me that Webkinz is not compatible with Internet Explorer 9, which is what comes standard with Windows 7.

He told me that after I mentioned that I suspected that their software wasn't compatible with Windows 7, and maybe they should consider upgrading, since a lot of people seem to have issues lately.
I told him that I found that odd, since everytime I try to use any version of Firefox on a Windows 7 computer, I end up with the "please wait" thing, and I always end up giving up and trying with Internet Exporer, and inevitably, it proves to be more stable.
Not glich free, mind you, but much better.

He seemed baffled when I told him that, so I suspect that Ganz doesn't really grasp what the compatibility issues are just yet. That's just a hunch on my part, but personally, I am hoping that they get it all sorted out soon.
I almost quit playing Webkinz completely due to all of the glitches since they came out with Windows 7, but since I have nearly 300 pets between five accounts, I've decided to keep trying.

Best of luck to everyone who is having technical issues, and I hope this sheds at least some light on it for anyone who happens to be experiencing similar problems.
Melnoch
melnoch is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #32
valintinekitten

erla1 is on a distinguished road

The same thing happens to me! Too bad I can only have three rolls, then I would have a ton if you could get more!

Last edited by erla1; 04-08-2012 at 04:27 PM..
erla1 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2012, 07:17 AM   #33

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think the problem with Ganz customer service is that they always seem to want to shift the "blame" to anything other then themselves.....no matter what the issue.....it is so very frustrating to have to have issues with their site and never ever getting a real answer.....last week their answer to me on a issue was it was not possible....no further explanation...just....it is not possible.....and this was on a issue of a feature code that they never sent me!!

As far as Spree goes I was indeed having issues the last 2 weeks but i tried what some earlier post said and now do Spree before Mirror Mirror and it works just fine.....once again the issue is with the site and Mirror Mirror but good luck getting Ganz to admit it!

GK~
Old 03-23-2012, 12:05 PM   #34

melnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant futuremelnoch has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by erla1
Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh that was me super mad! The same thing happens to me! Too bad I can only have three rolls, then I would have a ton if you could get more!
I've noticed that they are giving two rolls a day now, and on one of my accounts, I think I had as many as 8 rolls saved up once. Of course, that may have been a glitch too, but maybe they have upped the number of saved rolls each account can have?

Of course, even if they have, unless they make it unlimited, it can't possibly make up for all the days it doesn't work, so I understand completely.

Quote:
I think the problem with Ganz customer service is that they always seem to want to shift the "blame" to anything other then themselves.....no matter what the issue.....it is so very frustrating to have to have issues with their site and never ever getting a real answer

I understand what you mean by that too. The sad thing is, it wasn't always like this. But money changes people, and I suppose it's the same for companies.
On a lighter note, there are still a few people that I have spoken with at Ganz who seem friendly and really try to help.
So yeah, I really hope that they realize the error of some of their ways and get it together so that people, children especially, can go back to playing and making friends in a safe, glitch free enviornment.

In the meantime, we have each other!
melnoch is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #35
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Hey Sweetie ~
Sorry you're having issues with SPREE.
All in our family are, as well.
BUT - have you tried in the past 48 hours?
Ours just started working again - all 8 family accounts!
Before, we could not get in at all - and now we can finally play!
Hope it is fixed for you, too!
Blessings,
Bankskinz

View Post Originally Posted by kcbkat
Hi everyone For the last 2 days I cannot get Spree to load. The first status bar loads and goes to the end and then I get a green screen and have to close the window This is making me sad I tried re-starting my computer but it still doesn't work.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #36

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Yes I have serious issues with getting SPREE to load if I do anything in WW before trying to go there.

My best advice is to do the SPREE as the very 1st thing you do upon entering WW.

It's the only thing that works for me. Good luck
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #37
I'm still not Ginger

Angellic knows the way
Angellic knows the way

The only problem I have with Spree has to do with Webkinz. If I just log on and I go straight to the Spree game, it will load completely. But if I'm doing my dailies and after about 2 hours, I go to Spree, I doesn't load all the way.
By the way I use Safari. Google Chrome also works pretty well. I recommend you don't use Firefox.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #38

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

That happens to me alot so I usually do my other stuff first and when I'm going to log out, I do it because if it stop working I won't care havng to log off
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #39

mosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to beholdmosalazar is a splendid one to behold

I just played and it worked just fine. Try again
mosalazar is offline Female
Old 04-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #40

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by GrammaK99
I think the problem with Ganz customer service is that they always seem to want to shift the "blame" to anything other then themselves.....no matter what the issue.....it is so very frustrating to have to have issues with their site and never ever getting a real answer.....last week their answer to me on a issue was it was not possible....no further explanation...just....it is not possible.....and this was on a issue of a feature code that they never sent me!!

As far as Spree goes I was indeed having issues the last 2 weeks but i tried what some earlier post said and now do Spree before Mirror Mirror and it works just fine.....once again the issue is with the site and Mirror Mirror but good luck getting Ganz to admit it!

GK~
Thanks you GrammaK99 I feel a bit better after reading your post. For more than three weeks now, I have not been able to do anything on the news site ever since the day they began giving the pink pant to the underwater outfit. So you can imagine how many things I have missed. We have 9 accounts and 4 conputers at our home and it is the same on all four computers. After trying to get webkinz on the phone for help, she took my log in info and could do from her computer and then had me try several contests on my end and it was always the same. Sorry, too many login attempts. She said she would have to give it to a technical support person and would get back to me. After a few days, I emailed the technical support and they replied I must contact a customer service rep to get help. Well. finally yesterday I worked for an hour and half with a customer service rep, and the only thing she did fix was my log in to firefox and the half dock and adds covering most of the screen. Yay, at least one problem solved. After clearing cookies, history etc with her on line, I still got Sorry, too many log in attempts. She spoke again with tech support, came back and said that since it was working from her end, she could not help me as it was not their problem. So I asked who programmed the error message on their site Sorry, too many login attempts. She could not answer but said sorry they have done all they could as it was not a technical error on their part and I was the only one this was happening to. I used search engine and to my amazement, the exact same thing happened and was documented by you guessed it, webinsider , last year with the spring clebrations and eggs promotions . So now I am really annoyed. Think of all the prizes we have lost out on in the last month on 9 accounts. I have had a couple dear friends helping with the prizes so we have a few because of their generosity. Please if any one else is getting these error messages this year would you please post here because I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. Webkinz really needs to fix these things. Oh and a PS, she said I should keep trying and maybe my computer would correct these issues or maybe think of getting a new computer. Unbelievable!!!! my lap top was bought end of Sept. sons is just over a year old. Husbands is three mos old and my other son got his for Xmas. All four use Microsoft 7 format but I have an older laptop which has vistas, and it even does it on that laptop (replaced by my new one). I would appreciate any help or info you have to offer. Thanking you in advance.

Last edited by gab224466; 04-04-2012 at 11:35 PM..
gab224466 is offline Female
Closed