Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #21
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default Re: Anyone else having problems getting Spree to load?

I've had the same problem using Firefox, but it seems to work OK in IE. Chrome drives me crazy because stuff in my dock starts hopping up onto the main area so I try not to use it.
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

I'm not having problems. I suggest either:
Switching your browser (I use Firefox)
Update your Adobe Flash Player (Mine is updated)
Clear your Cache
(I clear mine every week)

I hope I helped!
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #23
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Going to the Clubhouse prevents Spree, Adventure Park, and Wacky's Pinata from loading on IE and FF (don't know about Chrome). Save going to the Clubhouse for a later session after you've done all these other things.
willow234 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #24

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
Gab224466

What has happened with your Fire Fox is that you have gotten stuck entering it through the glitch log in (which was what we were getting to work for the Mirror Mirror video and the Lorax Quests). Next time you want to go into Fire Fox make sure and start over by typing in Welcome to Webkinz (wwwwebkinzcom). You should then be on a page that has a picture, not the place where you put your name and password. The Ads for the login page should then be back to normal size and should not be oversized when you are actually in Webkinz World. If that doesn't work, then try clearing you history and then type in Welcome to Webkinz (wwwwebkinzcom). I had to leave out the dots between the www and webkinz and com so you could actually see what to type.
Hi and thanks for suggestion but it is still the same. I wonder if I should uninstall and try reinstalling. Also I just got lots of writing, but no picture. I must not be doing it right. gab

Last edited by gab224466; 03-20-2012 at 03:20 AM..
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #25
Goes By ★Brittany★
Gifted

filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero
filthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a herofilthyfury was born a hero

When I go to spree, it only loads enough to fill the loader bar on the blue screen a little less than half way then it just freezes and nothing happens...
filthyfury is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #26
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I get that all the time, on both computers, on both browsers, both on old and on up to date browsers. it stinks.

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
Going to the Clubhouse prevents Spree, Adventure Park, and Wacky's Pinata from loading on IE and FF (don't know about Chrome). Save going to the Clubhouse for a later session after you've done all these other things.
I haven't gone to the clubhouse since the leprechaun left but I am still having freeze-ups
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #27

grandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledgegrandmajo2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nafaria - has anyone determined when/where she comes? I keep my dock in view so I can catch her but I have not seen her on any of my four accounts.
grandmajo2 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 12:05 AM   #28
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Spree for me is a "Now you see it and now you don't game"

I try to get it to load and it freezes WW and then 5 minutes later I try again and it all works fine -one day is normal next it's not loading

not computer savvy enough to know why - I use FF nowadays -lazy to have 3 browsers on one laptop cause I use Chrome for the WKN
Old 03-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #29
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

I wonder if the animated ads (like that annoying frog) are causing some of these problems. Try logging in from the Customer Service page. If you log in from there, you won't get any ads at all on IE and FF (haven't tried this with Chrome).
willow234 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #30
DIABETES AWARENESS

99ashley is on a distinguished road

Spree doesn't work most of the time for me. Then out of the blue, I'll try it and it works! I don't usually go to the clubhouse unless there is an event going on. Can't figure it out. My Dunk the Zingo doesn't work right either. I get the baseball with a blank screen
99ashley is offline Female
Closed