Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!

Default Re: Anyone else having problems getting Spree to load?

I had the same thing happen to me. I couldn't get into the Adventure Park, either. I changed browsers to IE and that worked for me. Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 03:35 PM   #12
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I've been having problems with Spree for the last few days, too. I'm using Firefox, but I've also tried switching to Safari, clearing cache, and restarting. Still no luck for me!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #13
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I was having issues with Firefox and just got into Spree with Chrome. I also couldn't get into Adventure Park with Firefox and am getting into it with Chrome as well. Good luck to all, it is very frustrating.
hippolady is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 05:11 PM   #14

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Birdy
I had the same thing happen to me. I couldn't get into the Adventure Park, either. I changed browsers to IE and that worked for me. Good luck!
Hi glad to hear that others are having trouble with spree and adventure parl. Along with not getting any of the news site prizes , now it is moving into webkinz and now I can not do spree or adventure park. Wonder what is next, the weekend is here and have so much freezing and log in and out on weekendas. Firefox is never successful for me. half a dock and adds covering the x out options.
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #15
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
Spree brings me right back to the arcade when I click on it.
Same here. The bar goes all the way to the end, but then it goes to the arcade!! The wacky log ou carnival and adventure park aren't working either.
talus9 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2012, 05:29 PM   #16
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I have this issue regularly if I use one of the main logins
-those that start www webkinz com/...
I've reverted to these for the Mirror Mirror clip, and have had to relogin pretty often for spree to work,
or use my regular (below) after I see the clip.

but have better luck with the backdoor login on the customer service tab (bottom of main screen)
which starts mci2 webkinz com/
I have this one bookmarked.

Unfortunately, it's trial & error to see what works best for you.

Lá Féile Naomh Pádraig
Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #17
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by talus9
Same here. The bar goes all the way to the end, but then it goes to the arcade!! The wacky log ou carnival and adventure park aren't working either.
I was going to check with people about the carnival too -- yes, that's stopped working for me too.

Thanks to everyone though -- using a different browser for most of these seems to fix it. Not the most convenient because it seems some things work with one browser and then I have to switch, but at least I can get to do most things.

Thx all
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #18
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Use Google Chrome that works the best. IE ( Internet Explorer) doesn't work
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #19
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by gab224466
Hi glad to hear that others are having trouble with spree and adventure parl. Along with not getting any of the news site prizes , now it is moving into webkinz and now I can not do spree or adventure park. Wonder what is next, the weekend is here and have so much freezing and log in and out on weekendas. Firefox is never successful for me. half a dock and adds covering the x out options.

Gab224466

What has happened with your Fire Fox is that you have gotten stuck entering it through the glitch log in (which was what we were getting to work for the Mirror Mirror video and the Lorax Quests). Next time you want to go into Fire Fox make sure and start over by typing in Welcome to Webkinz (wwwwebkinzcom). You should then be on a page that has a picture, not the place where you put your name and password. The Ads for the login page should then be back to normal size and should not be oversized when you are actually in Webkinz World. If that doesn't work, then try clearing you history and then type in Welcome to Webkinz (wwwwebkinzcom). I had to leave out the dots between the www and webkinz and com so you could actually see what to type.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
*~* Pegasister *~*

Peikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roostPeikkowolf rules the roost

Yes, sometimes it loads for me, sometimes it doesn't 3:
Peikkowolf is offline Female
Closed