Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
oo hoo! I ♥ my
Webkinz :)

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: Anyone else having problems getting Spree to load?

Hi everyone For the last 2 days I cannot get Spree to load. The first status bar loads and goes to the end and then I get a green screen and have to close the window This is making me sad I tried re-starting my computer but it still doesn't work.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
kcbkat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Anyone else having problems getting Spree to load?

Hi there, I recommend switching browsers for example to Internet explorer or Google chrome or Firefox. If you are still having issues, you can alwas contact ganz Here's the link: Contact Us

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

This was happening to me and when I switched browsers, it worked fr me. So I would recommend switching browsers. Good luck.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 08:46 PM   #4

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

No, I haven't have problems with Spree!. You might want to check on your browzer?
Old 03-14-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Spree brings me right back to the arcade when I click on it.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #6
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
That's what it was doing to me when on Chrome trying to play Flutterbugged. I had to switch to Firefox to play the game. I was on Chrome so I could view the Mirror Mirror video.
AKD
Old 03-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #7
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

None of that worked for me - I've tried every browser under the sun and I've cleared caches. Help!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #8
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I've had problems with spree not loading before (on IE), but this is the first day that when I click to play on it, it brings me right back to the arcade.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:47 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't tried it today, but I do know that when I would go in the mirror mirror room and then tried to play spree it would not load and I just had to log on again and it worked. But maybe it is different today.

It puzzles me that some people have to switch to another browser to do certain things. I have no trouble doing everything on Firefox, but I know that's not true for some of you. I wonder if it is a difference in flash players. FF has its own and it might not be the same version as the other browsers you are using.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-15-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I use Firefox and was having the same issue. If Spree froze on my first try what I found that worked was logging out of Webkinz, then logging right back in. It would usually work on the second try if Spree was the first thing I went to.
Closed