Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 08:58 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Anyone else having problems with Ganz sites?

My computer updated last night, and now I'm having problems with WW, WKN, and Ganz Parents Club websites on IE and Chrome. Even FF looks different. Am I the only one?

Now FF is freezing up on me periodically. Rrrrr. Not sure whether it's Microsoft or Ganz, or both...
bronkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
bryansmom1985

bryansmom1985 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Anyone else having problems with Ganz sites?

i am having all kinds of issues, i normally use ie and last night when i tried to go in the park my screen keeps freezing or it turns black. i have tried everything i can think of, i have even downloaded firefox and it still is messing up. the version of flash player i have is 11. if anyone can give me any suggestions i would be forever grateful. i am able to go on ww it is only when i attempt to go to the park that it crashes.

thanks,

maria
bryansmom1985 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

I too am having issues today.
Did notice that they added the "You have won Prizes" box when you first sign in, which has been missing for a while. Wonder if that is causing an problem.
I'm not able to "Log Off" either as the ads on the right hand side of the WW page appear much bigger than before, blocking the log off button. Instead I have to X out of WW from the upper right hand corner. Which means I lose out on winning extra prizes and money by not being able to play Wacky's Carnival.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
Clarissa Explains it

Katzilla has much to be proud ofKatzilla has much to be proud ofKatzilla has much to be proud ofKatzilla has much to be proud of

My webkinz won't even load! It usually takes about 5 seconds and now it just has the big W sign. I'm using FF, btw.
Katzilla is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yes I am having a problem too on my account on webkinz world.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ever since I went back to IE8 I have found I am not having those problems.
I had a lot of the problems you are talking about when I installed the IE9 program.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ebkinz-716701/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I had a lot of the problems you are talking about when I installed the IE9 program.
I too, have been having all those same issues...last night I did revert back to IE8, and it seems to be helping, so please try that...

I'm so happy to know about WI, because without it I wouldn't know about how to fix all the problems and know about the glitches that seem to be affecting us all!
Old 10-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #8
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Katzilla
My webkinz won't even load! It usually takes about 5 seconds and now it just has the big W sign. I'm using FF, btw.
I am having huge problems with FF and WW...it has always been my browser of choice for Webkinz...but lately, the loading time on FF is ATROCIOUS!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't seem to have problems with IE9...but if I start, I will try this...all I know is that Ganz says the browser of choice is FF...and right now, it is terrible...nothing loads...and if it does load, it takes forever to do so!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #9

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

Bronzkinz, My FF and Windows both updated last night, but all seems to running fine today. I hope your computer can get things worked out soon.
Mom2seven
Mom2seven is offline Female
Old 10-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #10
hy not?

rainforest home has a spectacular aura about

Yes!!!!! Since yesterday, i've been unable to get into the parks!!!! Chat or plus chat freeze at the loading the park screen and if the screen opens, it's black!!!

There are other posts here, stating similar issues so we are not alone...

I am using IE 8 and have followed the good guidance given on how to revert the flash program to an earlier version with less problems offered here as well and i also use fire fox. I have 2 computers and the issue exists on both...and began yesterday and is still a problem today!!!!!

Next stop i guess is to contact GANZ. The posts here indicated the phones just rang last night?!

Man, the program has been laden with glitches and problems lately!!!?!!!! I had to have my chillin' sea lion reset, the cauldron is a problem & freezes things up, the tropical pup had freezing issues too...

Thanks insider for providing this service for us fanatics of webkinz who are feeling the pinch of program issues!!!!!!!
rainforest home is offline Female
Closed