Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #1
oo hoo! I ♥ my
Webkinz :)

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Anyone else having problems doing Jellybean Challenge and Quizzy's Blast?

Hi everyone I had noticed threads before with people saying that they were having problems with the hourly events (no zingoz to dunk, no jellybean jar showing up, etc). Now I find not only can I not do those, but I can't do Quizzy's Blast either... One time I couldn't see the dart, but was able to play anyway. Now, I just get the dartboard and no meter or dart. Is this still happening to anyone else?
kcbkat is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Baby252
Yes, everyone has been having problems with these two games for awhile now. No one can do it so it's not just you. People have contacted Ganz so all we can do is sit back and hope that the games get fixed soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #2
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Anyone else having problems doing Jellybean Challenge and Quizzy's Blast?

Yes, everyone has been having problems with these two games for awhile now. No one can do it so it's not just you. People have contacted Ganz so all we can do is sit back and hope that the games get fixed soon.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: Anyone else having problems doing Jellybean Challenge and Quizzy's Blast?

Sometimes if I get a glitchy Quizzy's Blast screen if I log out and log back in I am able to play just fine. I don't know if that works for anyone else or not, and it is a pain sometimes to keep logging in and out for a small (to most people) amount of KC.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 05-29-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Usually with Quizzy's blast, if I log off and back on, then I can do it. But it never works the first time! Same with the quick draws.

I haven't been able to do the jellybean challenge since the end of April.

Now, my deluxe wheel of yum says "there is no event at this time"!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 05:44 PM   #5
ebaday

Yes i have!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
Sometimes if I get a glitchy Quizzy's Blast screen if I log out and log back in I am able to play just fine. I don't know if that works for anyone else or not, and it is a pain sometimes to keep logging in and out for a small (to most people) amount of KC.
That works for me, but hardly worth it. But I have more than one account and when I get the first one going the rest work for me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #7

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Usually with Quizzy's blast, if I log off and back on, then I can do it. But it never works the first time! Same with the quick draws.

I haven't been able to do the jellybean challenge since the end of April.

Now, my deluxe wheel of yum says "there is no event at this time"!
Wow- couldn;t have said it better. I guess trying to fix one thing messes up everything else. Oh well!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 07:24 PM   #8
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

No, it's not happening to me......but I might get these problems in the future
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I haven't been able to play jellybean challenge, quizzy's blast, quick draw or dunk the zingos for what seems like forever, I guess in reality it has been since the beginning of April. It is very upsetting to my daughter that she can not do the daily activities. I sure wish they would fix things that are broken before they add a bunch of new stuff.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #10

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I haven't been able to do the Jellybean Challenge for weeks now and on Quizzy's Blast sometimes I get two different screens but they both work.
Doda34 is offline Female
Closed