Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #11
Chelseax3
Banned
Tinkerbella is just really niceTinkerbella is just really nice

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem....

well... my room wont load at all????.... i got the seahorse though... maybe thats the problem??>.
Tinkerbella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 12:56 PM   #12
Gift Trainee
amybearj27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think SnoopysGirl is right....one of my storage rooms is completely full of stuff and that must be where they are because that's the room that I try to go to and it wont load. I put a call into Ganz so hopefully I'll hear something back from them soon. My son and I are bummed
Old 12-26-2008, 12:57 PM   #13
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by amybearj27
Anyone else having a problem getting into a room?? My son got 3 new Webbies for Christmas (a buffalo, camel, and snowman) and I got one (a seahorse) and I had no problems adopting them but now when I try to play with one of them in my house it will load the room only until it says loading characters and then freezes up! I'm so frustrated! Anyone else having this problem???
I am having the same problem, 2 of my pets were placed in my garden that is full of plants. I can not access that room at all. I have just finnished contacting Ganz by phone and my E-mail to beg for help in this problem. They have been placed in a room that is full. I hope that you can access your pets soon. I feel your pain.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 02:47 PM   #14
Katkar317
Webkinz :)

katkar317 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same thing happen a couple of weeks ago. The room still had lots of free space, but I couldn't enter through any of the doors or by jumping via the map – it just froze when the loading chair was about 1/3 done. It was that way for two days, then on the third day, it suddenly worked again. I hope yours will let you in soon. If it continues, I'd definitely call Ganz.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:35 AM   #15
Gift Trainee

Man, JSEBaker.....it's no fun huh?? I have sent messages through Webkinz World and I called the 800 number and left a message last week with still no response. Anyone have any other ideas?? It's so frustrating because we just want to play with our new pets. I've also had 3 trophies stuck on the floor of one of my rooms for weeks now and havent had any response from Ganz. I'm getting really frustrated with the whole thing.....we're not even doing our dailies every day anymore really because we're that frustrated
Old 12-31-2008, 02:27 AM   #16
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by amybearj27
Man, JSEBaker.....it's no fun huh?? I have sent messages through Webkinz World and I called the 800 number and left a message last week with still no response. Anyone have any other ideas?? It's so frustrating because we just want to play with our new pets. I've also had 3 trophies stuck on the floor of one of my rooms for weeks now and havent had any response from Ganz. I'm getting really frustrated with the whole thing.....we're not even doing our dailies every day anymore really because we're that frustrated
I misunderstood. I didn't realize you had a stuck room with pets in it. I had that happen in my garden once. To get my pets out, I went to another room and went to my pets and chose the missing pet. It came into the room I was in. It was sick, but I was able to get it out of the stuck room.

As far as the room itself, you can send a report to Ganz. If you go to the WW log in page, at the bottom click on Customer Service, then when that page comes up, click on the tab for "I keep getting an error message", then click on the tab for "I cannot load my room" and fill out the information asked for.

If it won't let you enter your information there, you can go back to customer service, and click on comments and suggestions, then click on "our question does not appear above" and fill out the forms there. For some reason, the forms won't accept my info under any section but this one. Just leave a brief comment saying that you have a room that won't load and the name of the room. It takes a few days, but they will go fix the room. It took two tries for me. First they removed some of my vegetables, but it still didn't open, then I submitted another report and they fixed it right the second time around. It took some time, but everything works fine for me now.

One thing I read said to always leave at least one space in every room. If your pets get sent to that storage room, you may want to leave enough open spaces for how ever many pets you adopt at one time, or else go move the pet to another room before adopting another one.

Good luck getting to your pets and getting your room open.
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #17
Gift Trainee

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem (and anyone have an extension over at Ganz)....

*bump because of update*

---------- amybearj27 added 220 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Anyone have any ideas or an extension over at Ganz??

Last edited by amybearj27; 01-02-2009 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem (and anyone have an extension over at Ganz)....

That only happened once when I added my Love Frog in July. It was like that for over a month. I constantly wrote Ganz, but it took *over a month* to get the problem fixed. I understand how frustrated you are.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #19
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Hi all I have an issue with my barn not loading up I was using it for storage not I have a couple emails in to ganz and a call today I sure hope they can fix it that is where most of my great items are waiting for me to create the rooms to put them in
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #20
Gift Trainee

It's so frustrating One time someone on here gave me an extension to actually get a hold of someone at Ganz and it worked so I was hoping someone out there had one for me
Closed