Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Anyone else having this problem?

I've had this problem since about eight pm. I have logged out and cleared cache and everything and it keeps happening. Anyone else having this problem too? There's no things to do menu except the title bar.
Attached Images
File Type: bmpproblem.bmp (486.9 KB, 49 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem?

YES! I am not glad you are having problems, but glad that I am not the only one. I monitor accounts for several of my nieces as well as my own account, and this is only happening on one.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

I love how these problems are some random. It's like hitting an unlucky lotto.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
Gifted

Bishsticks will become famous soon enough

Two of my accounts are doing it. The third is having no problems. The two that are messed up are on the "wapi12" server.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #5
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Yep it's been happening to me ALL night as well! I'm very unimpressed! I have seen a few other threads where people are having issues with their accounts too. Not that this is good, but at least we know it's not just us! It seems to be all of WW. Hopefully after they do their maintenance tonight they will have it worked out, or sooner if we are lucky. If not, I am guessing they will be getting a LOT of phone calls tomorrow!

Good luck!!!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

There have been major problems all weekend. My sons account only works at night after he is gone to bed. This is only one problem that has been happening. The "Please Wait"s this weekend have been never ending if you get get you account to load at all. Sometimes we got a green screen, somtimes we got a green screen with just a dock and then other times we got the dock and the newspaper but once you clicked on somthing we got an instant "please wait" that never went away. In two days we must have tried logging into his account over 100 times. My account was fine and so was our two neighbors across the road. I have a feeling the Ganz customer service phone lines will be busy tomorrow.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, something's definitely up with the "Wapi12" server. My sister's account has something different wrong with it each time I try to log on.

So far I've seen the following on consecutive log ons, it just keeps changing:

I get a green screen and nothing else
I get the pet portrait claiming stats are really low but in the My Pet listing they're fine
Her dock doubles everything in it
Stadium error claiming "Server Error"
Account stats are wiped out (Job Resume blank, Academy blank, phone book empty) - this was nearly heart-attack inducing since my streak at Mrs. Birdy is at 620+ and she's got 8 pets graduated
Pet stats are fine but I can't open the Things To Do Menu to go anywhere

It's pretty much a mess. My account (on Wapi10) has been fine so far. It's clearly a server error so hopefully they're working on it.

At least the last time I got on I was back in her contacts on the phone so that's something at least.

Hopefully they'll get it straightened out soon.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:12 AM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My son is having the same problem on his account...He aslo had a message that asked if he wanted a tutorial or if he wanted to start playing (as if his account was brand new)...

Tabby Von Meow explained how the employment office worked-and all his levels were on 1-even though he was on 3 in most...

THAT was yesterday. TODAY I am getting the blessed green screen for him-I think Ganz has been caught with their Gremlins down!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 06:18 AM   #9
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I got green screen a couple of times before it finally loaded on my sister's account. Then I couldn't get Things To Do to open and there are no Daily Activities listed at all. Awesome. It's her day off today, too. She's going to love not having her account working. Here's hoping they get the server up and running!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:27 AM   #10
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

no i am not having that problem but i know what to do! right after you log in log right back out then in again! it should work! my brother had that problem and it worked fine with his!
webkinzkayla is offline Female
Closed