Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Anyone else having a problem with (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/anyone-else-having-problem-550748/)

Ebabe08-31-2009 04:11 PM

Anyone else having a problem with

Quick Draw not working for them??? And if you do, does Ganz know about
it and are they working to fix it.:???: Seems to be so many glitches lately *sigh*
that my grandchldren and I barely play on Webkinz anymore.:embarassed::(
Thanks for any info you can share with me.:thumbup:

dotdotduck08-31-2009 04:17 PM

Re: Anyone else having a problem with

Sorry, to hear that. :(
I haven't been on Webkinz in awhile, so I don't know if the Quick Draw glitch is happening to everyone..

But lots of times clearing your browser's cache helps. Here's a guide ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Hope WW starts working a bit better for you and your grandchildren. :)

AnthonysMommy08-31-2009 04:20 PM

It happens to me with the quick draws occasionally. I'll click on it and it's just dark and I can't click to scratch the numbers. I usually just go elsewhere like the newspaper and then go back in. This usually clears up the problem for me. Good luck! :)

lepordlizard08-31-2009 04:29 PM

That happened to me too! Ganz just doesn't think glitches are important fix anymore:( Sorry this is happening to you

~lepordlizard

Tullylover9708-31-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy (Post 16260506)
It happens to me with the quick draws occasionally. I'll click on it and it's just dark and I can't click to scratch the numbers. I usually just go elsewhere like the newspaper and then go back in. This usually clears up the problem for me. Good luck! :)

that is what i do and it always works.

good luck!

watatatow08-31-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Like wise. Try it it may work for you too.

♥kin♥08-31-2009 05:30 PM

I have the same problem! I hate it! :( The screen just turns black and nothing happens.

koalakinzforever08-31-2009 05:42 PM

I haven't had that problem before, but I would definitely try what AnthonysMommy suggested, or you could try clearing your cache. ;)

marnabear08-31-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

That happens to me, too and this works. It's not the cache. I told Ganz about it but I'm not sure they are working on it. It does get tiresome to have to click twice as many times to do some of the activities and for some of them I have to log out and back in to get them to work because there is no other way to get out of the game. Dunk the zingoz is one where sometimes all I see is the ball.

Midnights Bliss08-31-2009 06:28 PM

I experience the same problem every once and a while.
You are probably just experiencing a glitch on your account.
To fix it, I would try clearing your cache. If you don't know
how, you can learn by clicking HERE. If the problem is
still persisting after that, I would try using a different internet browser,
(i.e - Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, ect.) To download one, click
one of the links below.

Google Chrome - Google Chrome - Download a new browser

Firefox - Firefox web browser | Faster, more secure, & customizable

Safari - Apple - Safari - Download Safari - Download the world’s fastest and most innovative browser for Mac and PC

Internet Explorer - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/int...r/default.aspx

(If you are a Mac user, I would recommend using Safari, since it is the default browser. [And in my personal opinion, the fastest and most reliable one.] And if you are PC user, I would recommend using Google Chrome because although Internet Explorer is the default browser, Google Chrome seems to work faster and more efficiently then Internet Explorer.)

Good luck getting the glitch fixed! :thumbup:

- Midnights Bliss