Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #21
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

Default Re: Is Anyone Else Having This Problem?

Mine is REALLY REALLY S-L-O-W!!! Takes forever to load anything It was happening last night too.
sugarkisses is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #22
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

I cant get into my small account, i just "Please wait" Then when the page loads, if i click on something i have to wait again. and it doesnt load
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #23
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Yes, it is slow for me, that is the reason I came to the help section just now - to see if anyone else was having the same problem. Thanks for starting the thread. It is nice to know that I am not the only one!!
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #24
MEJEANI
Gifted

MEJEANI is on a distinguished road

I have 3 accounts and only 2 will let me log on earlier now I can't get on any of them. So I think it's a ww issue.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #25
Rock On WI,Rock On!
Webkinz :)

sk8rkat77 is on a distinguished road

I tried logging in yesterday,but had to use my other account because it wouldn't work!
Old 12-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #26
Fiveplay has a spectacular aura aboutFiveplay has a spectacular aura about

I too have been having waiting problems all day. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon. You certainly are not alone.
Fiveplay is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #27

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

??? i too am having problems on all of my accounts,, could be they are getting ready to add more Christmas theme items,, it sure is aggravating!!!!!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #28
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I gave it a break last night & this morning because I couldn't get anything done with all the Please Wait . . .
Now it is still doing that when I try to log in.
There are several threads about it so lots of people must be having this issue.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #29
If you stick with go

zuidy is on a distinguished road

Well i can log in slowly,but my things to do list won't work!
zuidy is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 05:28 PM   #30
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

I keep getting the please wait thing too .. and am on wifi at the hospital with my dad so I thought that it might be poor signal.. sorry to all its happening to also but happy on my end to hear its not just me... maybe its the weekend thing ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Closed