Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
chellykinz
Webkinz :)

Manth is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Anyone else having this problem?

I can log in at but every ten minutes (have been watching very closely) I either go to a blue sreen or get logged out. Is anyone else having this same problem? I can do anything when I'm in but I have to be careful to watch the time so I'm not doing something like a class at the academy when it's been ten minutes since my last "freeze".
Manth is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 07:53 PM   #2
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem?

I'm not sure if it's ten minutes exactly, but yeah I keep getting logged out
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 10-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone (or almost everyone) is having this problem. I wish Ganz would fix all these problems. I went to the W shop and was logged off after a minute of entering there. Most problems occur when a lot of changes are made. If your problem still happens in a few days, contact Ganz. You can contact them at support@webkinz.com. They should tell yuo when the problems will be fixed, or fix the problem for you. Hope this helps.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #4
MadTVstewart

yea i have that problem too! i thought it was jst my '94 oldie computer doing that but its comforting to know im not the only one!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #5

winking is an unknown quantity at this point

Ack!!! Yes, this problem is happening to me too. I was in the middle of a great Goober's Lab tournament session, when the screen went blue, but I could still hear Goober's voice....spooky! I'm hesitant to do anything like classes right now! Hope it gets fixed soon!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #6
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tired of being logged out. Its frusterating. I was trying to redecorate our Gothic Room with the new items. (It's kinda hard bc it was so nice before.) I would just buy another room but then I'd be stuck with some name that does not fit it. I am NOT one of the people who will name their pet "Halloween-2008" just so I can name my room that . Plus, Little red would have a fit if we named a pet that!
RedBear is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 10:22 PM   #7

lovewheels is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Anyone else having this problem?

After a long day...I thought I could sit & relax on Webkinz. I was in the middle of a cash cow tournament, and all of a sudden...it went green, then blue, then my cash cow came back, but ******* up at the bottom.

This green/blue screen happened a few times tonight and this was the only time what I was doing came back. I guess I should be thankful for that...I can get a higher score some other time.

I agree with those who don't trust the academy with this going on. When there wasn't problems I've been kicked out after spending my $K50.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcash cow problem100308.JPG (164.7 KB, 4 views)
lovewheels is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes glad to know its not just me. Every (10) min it is terrible, What is going on ??
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #9

jess427 is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I have had this since the 1st when they made all the changes!! It really stinks when your in the middle of your job etcc..... then of course you loose!!
I sure hope this gets fixed fast! I have a feeling though that we are now stuck with it until at least next week since the weekend is here and Ganz isn't in on weekends!!!!
jess427 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 11:52 PM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

I NEVER thought that I would yearn to have the "Top of the Hour Kick Out" back.

I hated that thing (and it was still going on earlier this week) but at least I could time things. The new "kick-outs" are so random.

Last edited by RedBear; 10-03-2008 at 11:54 PM..
RedBear is offline Female
Closed