Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #51
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Is anyone else having this problem?

Yeah - please wait, please wait, please wait. All day it has just STUNK. Whatever maintenance they did last night really messed the place up!
cattails5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #52
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

Gliches Gliches, I really look forward to ballon dartz, I got kicked out too. Does anyone miss Quizzy's Question Dartz? I haven not seen it for a long while.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #53
Jonabeth is on a distinguished road

I bought the rare item and so does my daughter and my mom. We all have it in the dock after we logged out and logged back in. Im sure you will have your rare item in the dock once you were able to log back in.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:06 PM   #54
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mommylauraann
buying the rare did the same thing to me on both my accts. now i dont have the wallpaper, dont have the cash i spent on it, and i cant get it again. this is crazy, i will be filling out one of those missing items reports when i can actually log back on. all i get now is the green screen.

when i get the green screen of horror ...usually after getting the please wait.......
i click the log out button and log out. then when the green screen comes up and just
hangs out.... i log out again and then i completely close my browser. not a matter of the
cache. i just close the browser and log in again to my internet. then when i log in again to ww, it takes a second or two but the account comes up again. only to start the whole process all over again.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 04:07 PM   #55

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Don't know if anyone else noticed the web address when your on WW...it's mci2.webkinz.com....they had to have changed servers...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 04:08 PM   #56
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

ok, i tried to get the wall paper on my lap top, and it took my money and left me no walpaper once i had to log back in because of the please wait thing... but i went over to my PC and logged in and the wallpaper was in my dock. so it should show up for you too eventually
Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #57

Guinny is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by grandma6
Me too. I was doing Balloon Darts and it said please wait kicked me out, and when I went back in, it said I had no more turns. Bummer!!!
That's what happened to me as well. I think the whole site has been off its game today.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #58
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I was on this morning/noon between 11 am and 12:30 pm and I wasn't having any problems at all. I did my Kinzville Academy lessons and my jobs on my accounts. Now I wish I would have taken the time earlier to do my daily activities. When something like this happens, they usually have to shut down the site at least for a few minutes to reset everything. I hope they do that soon!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #59
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Never could get the curio shop to load-no wallpaper for me.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #60
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

i totally agree when i eat something it will say please wait.....

its bugging me!
lemonwedge is offline Female
Closed