Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #41
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: Is anyone else having this problem?

Same here for us. We got 3 dartz done on 1 acct,taking forever between each and then it kicked us. Tried on a different computer for my son's and it kicked them both out after 1 dart each and no more tries after that. This is very frustrating.

I did notice the new message on the login page saying to refresh but that doesn't work and for some reason the url looks different or is it just me?? Maybe they changed servers and thats what is causing all the problems? I don't know but I hope they fix it soon.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #42
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

same problem for me... i thought it was my computer but i am glad i am not the only one!
Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #43
yormop
Gifted

Rocyormop is on a distinguished road

I've been trying to buy the Ancient Civilizations Wallpaper for 10 minutes now, and there's only 8 minutes left to get it!!!
Please wait, and freezing up all together is all I'm getting.

I notice that the website is showing as mci2.webkinz.com. This is new, and I think may have something to do with the problem

All I want is some wallpaper
Rocyormop is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #44
Webkinz :)

Unicorn-girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine, too. Both accounts. I just tried to buy the ancient civilizations wallpaper at the Curio Shop. When I bought it, it froze up on me and logged me out. I logged back on, tried to buy it, but it told me I already bought it. It did that for me on both accounts, yet it never showed up in my dock and the $ hasn't been depleted. I guess this is one glitch that really works against you now that they have the one-per-day limit on rare items. Grrrr!
Old 05-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #45
Jonabeth is on a distinguished road

I was able to play the balloon dart but it took over 15 mintues to play. After the first dart, it sad please wait, so I wait for a long time, then can able to do the second dart and wait for long time again. I was able to finished it all the darts. It take patience. Also, I was able to purchase the rare item. After i purchased it it said please wait. I logged out and relogged and the Ancient Wallpaper is in my dock. Whew!
Old 05-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #46
Dadof4 is on a distinguished road

I had the same happen to both of my boys accounts. I bought the rare, Arte took my money, then booted me off. And I did not have the rare. Very frustrating.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #47
mommylauraann

mommylauraann has a spectacular aura about

buying the rare did the same thing to me on both my accts. now i dont have the wallpaper, dont have the cash i spent on it, and i cant get it again. this is crazy, i will be filling out one of those missing items reports when i can actually log back on. all i get now is the green screen.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #48
AuntJib
Lil Kinz

MrsTreadway is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by grandma6
Me too. I was doing Balloon Darts and it said please wait kicked me out, and when I went back in, it said I had no more turns. Bummer!!!
Same problem here!! I only got to pop one balloon before I got kicked out. I've been experiencing this problem the most around 3-5pm... I think mainly because the 'lil webkinz addicts are getting home from school Oh well! I'm just trying to do my daily stuff around non-peak hours...
MrsTreadway is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #49
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Unicorn-girl
Mine, too. Both accounts. I just tried to buy the ancient civilizations wallpaper at the Curio Shop. When I bought it, it froze up on me and logged me out. I logged back on, tried to buy it, but it told me I already bought it. It did that for me on both accounts, yet it never showed up in my dock and the $ hasn't been depleted. I guess this is one glitch that really works against you now that they have the one-per-day limit on rare items. Grrrr!
Exact same thing happened to me, except on the first account it took my money but didn't give me the wallpaper; on the second account it didn't take my money. But, I am unable to try again because it says that I already purchased the rare today. Oh well!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 03:59 PM   #50
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

have had trouble all day long
managed to do one dart on three accounts
please wait please wait please wait please wait
and can't get the rare either please wait please wait
Closed