Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Is anyone else having this problem?

My computer is normally fast and it took about 15 minutes of "Please wait..." to get through the balloon dartz. I normally love playing balloon dartz, but not today!!! LOL
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 03:40 PM   #32
star9595995
Gift Guru

star9595995 is just really nicestar9595995 is just really nice

Thats what happened to me I was just going to start a thread about that. Thank you for saving me time. Rep point for you.
star9595995 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #33
jayk is on a distinguished road

My computer is fast, but I've been having the same problems. I was logged out of Balloon Dartz after throwing one dart. I got back on (FINALLY) and had no more darts. Then I tried to buy the rare and was logged out again. Now I can't get on. AND my two littles are having fits to get on and do their four o'clock darts. Oldest one is upset because his Webkinz are out of bed. He got logged out everytime he tried to tuck them in.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #34
Sherbert

on my account the trading room isn't even there.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:45 PM   #35
hy, of course I'm
Gifted

TrappersKid1 has disabled reputation

It's doing it to me also. I was playing darts, gave me a bunny and I had 3 darts left. No go after that. Then I took the bunny and a blender to the W shop to sell so I could buy the rare. It took them and logged me out. When I got back in, no money, and no items. This is so frustrating.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #36
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I did balloon dartz on one account. But, now the others let me throw one dart and then I get a "server error" and get automatically kicked out.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-29-2008, 03:49 PM   #37
Kinderframe

kinderframe is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for posting, nice to know i'm not the only one.What is it with this wait.....and log out and log back in?I missed balloon dartz!
Old 05-29-2008, 03:50 PM   #38
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by grandma6
Me too. I was doing Balloon Darts and it said please wait kicked me out, and when I went back in, it said I had no more turns. Bummer!!!
I was just coming to post the exact same thing!
I think it is all the people in the clubhouse. The site will not support the numbers. It is like the few days after Christmas all over again. You think they would expand thier width when they start something new(stadium) or on gift holidays like Christmas and Easter.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:50 PM   #39
rnavarro
rnavarro is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine started with balloon darts too. I'm going to be really disappointed if I don't get the AC wall paper
Old 05-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #40
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

Same here! Blech! Trying to pick-up the AC Wallpaper in the Curio Shop.... no go!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Closed