Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #11

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem?

View Post Originally Posted by minnarose
I am having a real problem with WW. Everything is very slow loading. I've restarted my computer & cleared the cache. This has been going on for a few days now.
thats probably because you have viruses on your computer (get spyware and/or trend micro PC-cilin)

you have too many websites on your task bar.

if thats not the case, i do not know what happened! thats has happened to me and one of those was the reason why!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 03:43 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
SassyChic1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine is doing the same thing right now! So frustrating!!! It lets me put ion my username and password and then when I click begin to play, it loads and then goes to a green screen and nothing loads after that!!! UGH!

---------- SassyChic1978 added 6 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Okay, I just went to my tools button, clicked on internet options, then on the gerenel section, I deleted my temperory internet files, cookies and form data. After this I went back to WW and logged in and everything worked just fine, I hope this can help someone out, it helped me.

Last edited by SassyChic1978; 04-11-2008 at 03:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #13

Exclamation Re: Anyone else having this problem?

Ganz had a blurb on the main page yesterday afternoon advising people that WW will not work with the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player. They told people to not upgrade to it and if you already had upgraded, they were working on the fix so you could play again.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:05 AM   #14
\m/(^^)\m/ Rock On!
Webkinz :)
suntrust100 is on a distinguished road

Well, I can get onto Webkinz, but I cannot turn on my kinzchat. I also cannot send anything at the kinzpost!! It is sooooo aggervating!!!!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:20 AM   #15
Lil Kinz
angelz1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having problems with my Kinzchat. It keeps saying it can not connect. But it is not only on my account it is doing the same thing on 6 other people I know. Is anyone else having problems with their Kinzchat????
Old 04-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #16
shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Jaden/CalebMom
Hi, My name is Dionne and I am new to this site. I found out about it by searching for solutions to the problems I have been having. My daughter got a couple of Webkinz for Christmas. we logged one on then and then the other on at Easter. She got another one at the end of March. We logged it on, too. My son got one in March and we set up his account. All was going great until this past weekend. My daughter's account started "freezing up" at the login screen. My son's was still working properly. Yesterday around lunch, it tanked, too. I can get to the site, type in usernames & passwords, access the "Adopt a New Pet" or "Change Password" sites, but it just sits there when I hit "Begin Playing". The browser shows "transferring data from", but nothing ever happens. I have cleared my cache, disabled real player, lowered my security from medium high to medium, updated my adobe flash, ran my McAfee scan looking for "bugs", tried IE7, Firefox, & Netscape. Nothing is working. I have also emailed Customer Support repeatedly and they have responded with a promise to call me and fix this. They just are not working fast enough for my 5 year old. Any suggestions out there??????

Thanks to anyone who can help and I am very impresses with your site/community here.:rdr:

Uh oh! There was a thread someone started here yesterday that said do not update your flash player because the newest update does not work with webkinz. That may not be the cause of all of your problems, but updating flash will not fix them, so please nobody else update your flash until there is word that it works with webkinz.
shell4 is offline Female