Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #1
jmt1202
Gifted

jmt1202 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Anyone else having this problem?

Is anyone else having this problem today (4/9)? I go to log onto WW. I type my user name and password and click begin playing and nothing happens. Am I alone out here with this problem? If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
longneck78
Gift Guru

longneck78 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Anyone else having this problem?

when that happens to me i have to restart my internet and once in great while the whole computer
longneck78 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
jmt1202
Gifted

jmt1202 is on a distinguished road

I'll give that a try. Thanks!
Old 04-09-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
Gifted

minnarose is on a distinguished road

I am having a real problem with WW. Everything is very slow loading. I've restarted my computer & cleared the cache. This has been going on for a few days now.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:21 PM   #5
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

I'm having the same problem!
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #6
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

You might want to go to accessories - system tools - do a disk cleanup - then a defrag on your
drive.
You also might want to check which version of Java you are using the
newest one works best right now.

Hope this helps you.
View Post Originally Posted by minnarose
I am having a real problem with WW. Everything is very slow loading. I've restarted my computer & cleared the cache. This has been going on for a few days now.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:39 PM   #7
Drafeara
Webkinz :)

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I am having the same problems... I'm so frustrated.

---------- Drafeara added 52 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

I got it to work now... I had to restore my computer to yesterday... But it works now... WOOT WOOT!

Last edited by Drafeara; 04-09-2008 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

you are not alone. one of my accounts is doing that
Old 04-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
amyjo182 will become famous soon enough

I am also having the exact same problem. It is so frustrating. Lately I have been having alot of problems with their site. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have already tried the ones listed above. Thanks!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 10:34 AM   #10
Lil Kinz
Jaden/CalebMom will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Anyone else having this problem?

Hi, My name is Dionne and I am new to this site. I found out about it by searching for solutions to the problems I have been having. My daughter got a couple of Webkinz for Christmas. we logged one on then and then the other on at Easter. She got another one at the end of March. We logged it on, too. My son got one in March and we set up his account. All was going great until this past weekend. My daughter's account started "freezing up" at the login screen. My son's was still working properly. Yesterday around lunch, it tanked, too. I can get to the site, type in usernames & passwords, access the "Adopt a New Pet" or "Change Password" sites, but it just sits there when I hit "Begin Playing". The browser shows "transferring data from 66.48.69.102", but nothing ever happens. I have cleared my cache, disabled real player, lowered my security from medium high to medium, updated my adobe flash, ran my McAfee scan looking for "bugs", tried IE7, Firefox, & Netscape. Nothing is working. I have also emailed Customer Support repeatedly and they have responded with a promise to call me and fix this. They just are not working fast enough for my 5 year old. Any suggestions out there??????

Thanks to anyone who can help and I am very impresses with your site/community here.:rdr:
Closed