Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 11:52 AM   #11
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Is anyone else having this issue???

I can log out from anywhere except my rooms as well. I don't have the new charms yet, so, sorry but I can't answer the 2nd part of your question.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I am having the same problems. I can't log out from my room and I get logged out when I finish the Magic Mire. I did contact Ganz about this, but have not received an answer.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #13

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I have the same problems with logging out from my room, and also, on one of my accounts, I get logged out when I finish Magic Mire, and when I try to do the 8 hour jobs on 2 of my accounts, I get logged out after doing the job, and don't get my kinzcash for doing the job. On another account, I can't even use Kinz post. I have stuff to transfer off that account, and I can't! I hope these issues get fixed soon, because quite frankly, I'm tired of the whole thing. I've been working around these issues for weeks, and it's not fair. I understand when people say to be patient, but how much more patience are we suppose to show when this has been an ongoing problem since forever? Oh, and on another account, when I click on a fairy in Woodland, the fairy disappears, and that happens 3-4 times in a row, then I get logged out.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #14

Hoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of lightHoosier-Daddy is a glorious beacon of light

If things glitch up and hang like that, I usually just hit F5 (refresh) and then after the page reloads I log in again (if I am wanting back in, of course)... Seems to work for me.

Hope that helps!
Hoosier-Daddy is offline Male
Old 08-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think everyone is having the logout problem which happened some time ago and then was fixed for a while. I did not have trouble getting into Webkinz today, but I do have the same problem with the Magic Mire. I am getting tired of that one and I hope that other people who have this problem will call Ganz about it so that it will be fixed. The Magic Mire problem has nothing to do with my computer since it happens on only one of my accounts and it always happens on that one. I try to remember to do the Mire last on that account, but I always forget.

I am not sure what Dasi is talking about things falling off tables, but I do hope they fix the sunken item glitch soon, too.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 07:27 PM   #16
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Yes, I am having logout troubles.

No, I have not had any logging in troubles.

Yes, my items are stuck.
wowewe is offline Female
Closed