Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 08:58 AM   #1

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Answered: Is anyone else having this issue???

I am having 2 issues lately, first one is I can not log out of WW while I am in one of my rooms, I have to go to the newspaper, kinzpost etc to log out, this has been going on for a few days now. Another problem I have been having is when I go into the magic mire, after my search, instead of going back to the magical forest page when I hit return to forest, it brings up the pop up "we cannot connect to webkinz world, please log back in later for more fun and games" Is anyone else having this issue. Today after it logged me out, when I tried to log back in, the log in page is blank, I have cleaned my cache, and once I got a maintenance message when trying to bring WW up, but then when I tried again, there is no maintenance message just a blank page, no log in. Anybody????? Is is me or webkinz?????
LoriM13 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by wowewe
Yes, I am having logout troubles.

No, I have not had any logging in troubles.

Yes, my items are stuck.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
Luv my . . .
Webkinz :)

believe1297 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is anyone else having this issue???

i have it too don't worry!
It will probably be down the whole day!
I hope they are fixing the items falling beneath the table!
believe1297 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 09:02 AM   #3
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

I am having the exact same issues as you, except for the Magic Mire part (because I don't have charms). However, I've been getting the "please wait" glitch" for some time now, and despite numerous calls to Customer Service there has been no resolution. I guess I figured these latest glitches were another part of the problem.

Hang in there - hopefully this will get fixed soon!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
Crystalpistol is on a distinguished road

I have been having the log out issue lately too. And today I am getting a blank login screen.
Crystalpistol is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 09:20 AM   #5
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice

Try restarting your computer, clearing your cache, and then log back in. It sometimes works. But This has been going on with everyone so I don't think it will elp. It's happening with everyone.
Meerkat97 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #6

ailie101 is on a distinguished road

im having the same problem my login was blank! i was going to make a thread about this but lots of people have the same issue!
ailie101 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

I can't go on either. I was worried becausewhen I first got a webkinz, i couldn't log it on, and I had to do it at the library.
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #8
Jesus Is my savior

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

The same thing happened to me
Rascal666 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #9

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I've been having the log out issue for several days too. It's always something. I don't have any of the magic mire charms but I'm having trouble at the clubhouse....can't get any rooms to load. Ugh
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #10

dasi is a jewel in the roughdasi is a jewel in the rough

no to the first one and it does falloff the table for me to just put them in your dock and get them out when need this also happens with tropies
dasi is offline Female
Closed